Mario Balotelli (99 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I hope we get him instead of fucking zaza. I bet we can get him for Tevez money. Impact sub and occasional starter unless he pulls his shit together.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He hasn't ever had his shit together and that's why he's compared to Cassano. He will always be a moron drifting from team to team living of early potential glory. He does not fit the mold of a Juventus player and never will.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He hasn't ever had his $#@! together and that's why he's compared to Cassano. He will always be a moron drifting from team to team living of early potential glory. He does not fit the mold of a Juventus player and never will.
Better than bloody Zaza. I'd rather have an inconsistent man capable of the occasional magic moment than a player we are almost certain will be consistently terrible. Inter made use of him when he was theirs and so did City even though he was crazy at both clubs. At milan he was carrying their attack. Surely he is disappointing because we all know he should be capable of much more and that he is fucked in the head but I'd rather take a gamble on him for low money and hope to get something out of him rather than waste 15 mill on Zaza. I really hope Zaza proves me wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)