Mario Balotelli (102 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't stand him, he is useless, he cannot play football, he does not have any function, he does not have any role and above all he is 15 M€ deficit from our budget.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If you hate Pereyra you'd have to have hated 80% of our squad in the 2009-11 era. He's not a worldbeater, but he's not supposed to be, he's rather young and never stood out negatively ina ny way outside of the pitch. You can critisize his transfer, but to hate him is a bit ridiculous in my eyes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If you hate Pereyra you'd have to have hated 80% of our squad in the 2009-11 era. He's not a worldbeater, but he's not supposed to be, he's rather young and never stood out negatively ina ny way outside of the pitch. You can critisize his transfer, but to hate him is a bit ridiculous in my eyes.
He is occupying space someone else could have taken.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He is occupying space someone else could have taken.
Meh, we needed another CM and he can do that as a rotational player and fill in at other positions if needed. I'd have preferred Nainggolian a lot more as well, and he's a bit expensive, but no reason to hate him imo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Meh, we needed another CM and he can do that as a rotational player and fill in at other positions if needed. I'd have preferred Nainggolian a lot more as well, and he's a bit expensive, but no reason to hate him imo.
Ok, I won't hate him anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)