Mario Balotelli (123 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
When it comes to that retard, it's the only course of action you can take. He has pretty much acted like a $#@! wherever he's played in his career, but now he has a crossed a line messing around at a World Cup with Italy.
And insulting him in public will prove what? A positive or a negative effect?

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna be hard to keep pulling that if the rest of the team doesn't want him around.
No its not... Only people older that him look down on him.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
“Balotelli? If things go badly it’s absurd to think that it’s only one person’s fault.

“It’s horrible to hear of attacking a teammate, you should only be taking about things like that within the changing room.

“You shouldn’t attack teammates outside the changing room.” Oddo

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Attacking the coach and causing friction in the locker room at half time of such a crucial match is absolutely inexcusable. For that he should take a mandatory break from international duty. His performance on the pitch is another matter entirely.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
“Balotelli? If things go badly it’s absurd to think that it’s only one person’s fault.

“It’s horrible to hear of attacking a teammate, you should only be taking about things like that within the changing room.

“You shouldn’t attack teammates outside the changing room.” Oddo
Then he should have stayed in the fucking changing room.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
JR10 is so delusional. There is something called hierarchy and respect you punk. If Balotelli disrespected his coach and teammates then he should get fucked; no two ways about it.

It has nothing to do with being black. That's just a pathetic excuse that Balo can bust out whenever his failings are highlighted.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Balotelli's agent Raiola responds to Barbara Berlusconi "If Mario is replaceable then contact me & I'll find a solution: like I always do." :lol:

Prandelli when Balotelli came to apologize "Exit from your virtual world. Do you understand the lesson?" - Mario "Yes, mister, I was wrong."

Raiola on Mario

He's sad. He is depressed because he knows that he didn't express all his talent. But I add: who would've saved Italy? .

When there's a rift between the seniors & the young players then the group isn't united.

Look at Pogba, he's also young & plays for the French national team but there isn't such talk there

Speaking about racism He told me that he was responding to a specific allegation
- - - Updated - - -

Sad and Depressed .Those around him look more sad :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And insulting him in public will prove what? A positive or a negative effect?
What happened is good. Everyone should know what a mental Balotelli is and that there's no room or space for him in the NT. Why shouldn't he take the blame? When Totti pulled his famous spit in 2002 he was hammered by Press and Media, Francesco Totti who is zillion times the player Balotelli is and yet he accepted the blame.

When De Rossi elbowed US player in 2006 and was banned, he also apologized and figured out the mistake he's done and turned into real man.

When Del Piero missed the chance to KO France in Euro 2000 he was the one to blame and terrorized by Media and Press for more than a year yet he took it like a man.

Who the fuck is Balotelli not to accept the blame and stop acting like a fvcking retard thinking everyone is against him because of his skin? What has he achieved? What has he done so far? Nothing. If I was in his place I'd be a hard working slave in the National Team instead of taking all this as a joke, tweeting silly stuff, going against my coach and run on the field just like the rest of my team mates.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Even the mention of Bolatelli in the same situation (sort of) with Del Piero or Totti gives me shivers. The guy is less talented then any of the two mentioned so much that I can't even imagine. Yet he acts like he is already on their level. Eh, rich black Bolatelli, yet poor cos he will never reach such heights as those two.

- - - Updated - - -

A disrespectful punk, that's all that he is.

Jul 1, 2010
What happened is good. Everyone should know what a mental Balotelli is and that there's no room or space for him in the NT. Why shouldn't he take the blame? When Totti pulled his famous spit in 2002 he was hammered by Press and Media, Francesco Totti who is zillion times the player Balotelli is and yet he accepted the blame.

When De Rossi elbowed US player in 2006 and was banned, he also apologized and figured out the mistake he's done and turned into real man.

When Del Piero missed the chance to KO France in Euro 2000 he was the one to blame and terrorized by Media and Press for more than a year yet he took it like a man.

Who the fuck is Balotelli not to accept the blame and stop acting like a fvcking retard thinking everyone is against him because of his skin? What has he achieved? What has he done so far? Nothing. If I was in his place I'd be a hard working slave in the National Team instead of taking all this as a joke, tweeting silly stuff, going against my coach and run on the field just like the rest of my team mates.
I completely agree. Totti is a massive piece of shit but he's still a man while Balotelli will forever be a child.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Heard a lot of romors of him being linked to us. Some say he will be bought by a third party and loaned to us. I would normally be very excited, but he's really pissed me off this world cup, not sure if I'd want him. Then again, conte could change him, but I know that would be very difficult.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm pretty sure all of this "He's gonna come to Juve for free" story is the biggest bullshit I've heard since Tuttosport said we were gonna buy Messi.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Tuttosport claims Mario Balotelli could be bought from Milan by a financial institution and loaned to Juventus.

The striker is reconsidering his future after a dismal World Cup campaign and the waves of criticism he received.

Milan joint-CEO Barbara Berlusconi declared Balo was “not indispensable,” fuelling reports of a summer exit from his club.

According to Tuttosport, the answer could lie in a revolutionary tactic for Italian football, albeit one often used in South America.

Agent Mino Raiola would buy Balotelli’s contract with the aid of a financial institution and then loan the player to Juventus.

It is hoped that here he would mature and increase his value.

Tuttosport claims Raiola already met with Juve directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici in Milan on Friday.

However, the same paper also adds that Coach Antonio Conte is not happy with the idea, as he doesn’t feel Balotelli will fit into his hard-working team ethic.

There could also be problems with the ‘senators’ of the Italy squad, above all Gigi Buffon, who don’t want Balotelli bringing his poor attitude to the Juve locker room as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the $#@! is Balotelli not to accept the blame and stop acting like a fvcking retard thinking everyone is against him because of his skin? What has he achieved? What has he done so far? Nothing. If I was in his place I'd be a hard working slave in the National Team instead of taking all this as a joke, tweeting silly stuff, going against my coach and run on the field just like the rest of my team mates.
Give him a chance... He still have time to apologise...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)