Mario Balotelli (107 Viewers)

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
I used to like Balo, but I've come to realize that I liked the player he COULD be, not the one he actually is.

Match performances aside, starting a row with the coach at half time when absolutely everything is on the line, instead of putting that petty bullshit aside and sacrificing something for the group is totally inexcusable. That's poison for any team and Prandelli made a ridiculous gamble when he gave Balo the responsibility to be one of the key players and the main striker.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I still love him and defend him... What is worst is when your own teammate attacks you... Which is sickening... Suarez bite a man and his coach and team mates stop by him... But DDR is going to bash Balotelli. But said nothing about Marchicso... Or any of the other under performers...
LOL man just like pussy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sickens me that his own teammates are attacking him.

No not at all. When someone like De Rossi who bleeds on the field and gives his life say that Italy need real men then he's right. And when someone like Buffon says some players aren't worth the NT jersey then he's also right.

The only reason Balotelli is in the National team is because he's black.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This manchild is defenitely not someone to rely on, wether attitude wise or performance wise, but I fail to see how he is someone to single out after this failure? Just odd. I understand if his teammates are annoyed with his poor attitude off the pitch, but over 3 games he did decently enough in 2 games, then 3rd was his usual sulking self, nothing worse then others in general though. In fact did fairly admirable job leading an attacking line solo for 2 first games.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This manchild is defenitely not someone to rely on, wether attitude wise or performance wise, but I fail to see how he is someone to single out after this failure? Just odd. I understand if his teammates are annoyed with his poor attitude off the pitch, but over 3 games he did decently enough in 2 games, then 3rd was his usual sulking self, nothing worse then others in general though. In fact did fairly admirable job leading an attacking line solo for 2 first games.
What are you smoking man, he was average at best vs costa rica. He had 2 good chances he should've put away.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bonucci kicked Balo out of the locker room: "Get out of here moron" :lol:
???

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I just read the news, apparently Balotelli didn't accept Prandelli's decision at HT to be subs for Parolo, he started offending Prandelli so some players took this on their own, Bonucci kicked the retard out of the locker room asking him to shut up while De Rossi got really mad at him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)