Mario Balotelli (8 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Camoranesi :touched:

I sincerely hope Balotelli never plays for the national team ever again. Italy is better off playing with scrubs like Destro than this imbecile.
We saw imbecile played for almost the whole agaisnt Uruguay and did nothing... Couldnt make a difference... Well done Juve for dodging that bullet and laughing all the way to the bank...

- - - Updated - - -

Just because he's black :agree:

Balotelli is a victim :agree:
No its because of he draws more attention than David Beckham... I can see why DDR would be jealous... If he was doing well it wouldnt be a problem. Watch you will see when Brazil gets knocked out everyone will turn and eat Neymar for breakfast lunch and supper.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
De Rossi:

“We need real men, not Panini stickers or characters. These are of no use to the Nazionale.”

It is widely believed De Rossi was referring to Balotelli, who posted on Twitter a picture of the Italy Panini album with his sticker in every slot."

LOL
Shakes head... Blame it on one man De Rossi... Intelligent. Balotelli wasnt in the team 4 years ago... Why you didnt tell Di Natalie so???

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I still love him and defend him... What is worst is when your own teammate attacks you... Which is sickening... Suarez bite a man and his coach and team mates stop by him... But DDR is going to bash Balotelli. But said nothing about Marchicso... Or any of the other under performers...
fucking jamal :sergio:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So why did they fail then and DDR didnt say nothing about anyone the players in 2010?
They had a worse team, nobody expected Italy to do much. This team was stronger and expectations were higher and blown up because of some players. Balotelli is a perfect example of the retard in this case. Camoranesi is spot on as well.

It's actually sad that it took many years for people to come out and say that stuff. Mario needed to hear those words long, long time ago.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
They had a worse team, nobody expected Italy to do much. This team was stronger and expectations were higher and blown up because of some players. Balotelli is a perfect example of the retard in this case. Camoranesi is spot on as well.

It's actually sad that it took many years for people to come out and say that stuff. Mario needed to hear those words long, long time ago.
Lets hope that he changes and put away all the childish things.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hope more people come out and attack him in the media. He's so easy to manipulate and bully. His reactions are fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)