Mario Balotelli (28 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
“I said to him: ‘Mario, I cannot change you, I have no strikers on the bench, so don’t touch anybody and play only with the ball. If we lose the ball no reaction. If someone provokes you, no reaction, if the referee makes a mistake, no reaction.'

“The 46th minute – red card!”

:lol:
classic Mario :lol:

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Man City trying to get Jovetic in January. We could probably get Balo for ~15m if his form continues. Doubt many others would take the risk on him right now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You would think he would push for a move out, he got subbed today and walked straight into the tunnel
i really dont get the fuzz people make about this

If he is dissapointed by his performance or sub, then what is wrong with it

yeah sure, its not nice but this has happened countless times, but because its balo, its suddenly the end of the world

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
i really dont get the fuzz people make about this

If he is dissapointed by his performance or sub, then what is wrong with it

yeah sure, its not nice but this has happened countless times, but because its balo, its suddenly the end of the world
Shows a lack of respect, this forum would go ape shit if Vucinic or Giovinco did that

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man City trying to get Jovetic in January. We could probably get Balo for ~15m if his form continues. Doubt many others would take the risk on him right now.
I LOVE Balotelli! I really do...but I'd rather get Jojo. Balo would frustrate me way to much, he's the type of player would be able to appreciate only when he plays for another team.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Lol at that fifa pic!

I have no intention of ever playing for your club...but throw more money at me and I may consider it haha

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why is Matri the only option in case we don't get Balo? Fuck his bitch ass. Can't even start ahead of Dzeko.

And he's not even a real Italian so your point is moot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)