Mario Balotelli (43 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really Osman? Really?

Internet forums are serious business. And stop sticking up for your Somalian comrade, brah ;)

NOW. Nzoric can be the meat.
Yes really, it's beyond stupid to wish death on people, whether it's just the Internet or not. Feel free to say it, but don't be surprised if others find it to be retarded to read comments like that.

And you realize I hope how childishly lame it is to first say fr3sh said so just because he is black, and now me because he is somali?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes really, it's beyond stupid to wish death on people, whether it's just the Internet or not. Feel free to say it, but don't be surprised if others find it to be retarded to read comments like that.

And you realize I hope how childishly lame it is to first say fr3sh said so just because he is black, and now me because he is somali?
I wish death on you and Fresh

:D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wish death on you and Fresh

:D
I dont have a problem with you, unlike the absolutely mongoloid child that is directly posting above me right now. Needless to say I like you dude, thats why I'm genuinly telling you its really stupid, regardless of the intent (unless its a punchline to a joke), to say stuff like that. Nothing but love in general, but just calling it as I see it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
it's balotelli tho. why get riled up? one of juve's best chants is "se saltelli muore balotelli"
It doesnt matter who it is? Its just downright stupid either way. Anyways, said enough, it should suffice to say what Kyle said, that this overgrown kid is prolly one of the dumbest athletes ever.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Don't know about others, but when I say stuff like that, I'm just being sarcastic. There are plenty more people who actually deserve to die compared to him. Balotelli just irritates the shit out of me.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I dont have a problem with you, unlike the absolutely mongoloid child that is directly posting above me right now. Needless to say I like you dude, thats why I'm genuinly telling you its really stupid, regardless of the intent (unless its a punchline to a joke), to say stuff like that. Nothing but love in general, but just calling it as I see it.
Fair enough man, you shouldn't take what I say on these boards so seriously. You should know how I am by now :D it's all for the lulz.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Balotelli injured his right thigh in yesterday's training, and will miss the match vs. Udinese. He will be examined in the next few days.

Balotelli could also miss the matches against Barça and Parma next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)