Mario Balotelli (7 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I just feel bad for him. Wasted talent and obviously troubled just needs the right direction
and whats the right direction? religious or are you talking about a more scientific approach like pedagogics?

i suspect ur just on another missionary journey to 'save' someone.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Whatever works man. If religious works then Amen if something else fine but its wasted life and wasted talent
but is religion a solution or just a denial of the underlying problems balotelli arguably got?

i think many psychologist would argue that to understand and solve his issues you need to understand balotellis childhood and possible neglect of care, and religion will not give you any answer but will only 'brain wash' him to be a 'better man'.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This prat doesn't deserve to be a footballer or come close to earning the money he earns. A burger flipper at McDonalds has more profession than this joker. He's a circus freak. He has no respect and its not the first time people have complained. He's an absolute moron and plays up too much time and time again. Too rich too young. Or just naturally born stupid. The latter. Sick and tired if this "why always me" mong. Fuq off you tit!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)