Mario Balotelli (52 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
I'd love him at Arsenal... watching Wenger become furious when Fallosmelly takes an early red card/dives five times in 1 minute/ doesn't do jack $#@!/punches one of his own players/sets fire to the bench/does something retarded would be absolutely worth it... As far away as possible from our beloved club Juventus please...
Why you only see the negative? His character is what means him who he is... Look at Cassano... He now decided to settle down but still they call him "Italy BadBoy" Not Balotelli!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Balotelli to Juve would be what Carl Rove was to G. Bush...the architect.

Please sign.

@Dru

- - - Updated - - -

Is this one @Mark?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
RANKED #20 player in this world cup by espn
"His fitness is a big question mark. But in good condition, Balotelli is perhaps the most complete striker in the world: Great with the ball in the field, great with the ball in the air." - Paulo Cobos, ESPN Brasil

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Why you only see the negative? His character is what means him who he is... Look at Cassano... He now decided to settle down but still they call him "Italy BadBoy" Not Balotelli!!!
Antonio i play on 40% of my powers Cassano?

Fuck him and fuck balotelli...

I'd rather offer 30M (apparently thats what they ask) for Sanchez than Balotelli... heck i'd rather give Del Piero 30M to play for one season than spend it on that bastard... he is nothing but trouble

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Agreed. There's no way he's the most complete striker in the world. They're only saying that because he's a very recognizable player. Just like when he made the cover of SI.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
RANKED #20 player in this world cup by espn
"His fitness is a big question mark. But in good condition, Balotelli is perhaps the most complete striker in the world: Great with the ball in the field, great with the ball in the air." - Paulo Cobos, ESPN Brasil
Oh dear god...

Ah, that's right, it's ESPN who knows jack shit about "soccer"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)