Mario Ariel Bolatti? (1 Viewer)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Juventus vor Verpflichtung von Bolatti

Der Argentinier gilt in seiner Heimat als grosses Talent

Mario Ariel Bolatti wird in der nächsten Saison wohl das Mittelfeld von Juventus Turin verstärken. Der 22-jährige zentrale Mittelfeldakteur und die Turiner haben sich auf eine mehrjährige Zusammenarbeit einigen können. Jetzt muss der italienische Rekordmeister Juventus die letzten Details mit Belgrano klären. Bolatti passt mit seinem Alter und mit seiner Körpergrösse von 1,89 m perfekt in das Konzept der Turiner, die für ihr Team einen Mix aus erfahrenen und jungen, körperlich starken Spielern suchen. Der Spieler wird auch von Boca Juniors umworben.
http://www.4-4-2.com/haupttribuene/...le/juventus-vor-verpflichtung-von-bolatti//3/

It seems we have a new player for new season according to this swiss site.His name is Mario Ariel Bolatti,22 years old,and his position is CM. He is linked with Boca Juniors too,so he must have any talent:) I never heard of him,do some of you guys know him?! Argentina see him as a great talent...hope he's any good if he joins us. At least he is phisyically strong(1.89m).Some ppl say he's the successor of Gago...

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Never heard of him, if he really is such a great talent, then I find it strange that we never heard from him before, if you look at messi, mascherano, tevez, they were all known in europe even before they came here but this guy, never heard from him.
If true, then I hope he is as talented as the article says.

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4
    Never heard of him, if he really is such a great talent, then I find it strange that we never heard from him before, if you look at messi, mascherano, tevez, they were all known in europe even before they came here but this guy, never heard from him.
    If true, then I hope he is as talented as the article says.

Please answer honestly: Did you hear about a certain Kaka before he joined Milan and became a Worldstar? I didn't....so let's hope:p

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Yes we were linked to many Argentines but yet we haven't bought any of them. So he would be our first Argie,that's far from Inter if you ask me.
    i know we r far from inter but the linking with the argies is making me think we could have a very argentinian squad in the future... not a bad thing, but i hope we keep our core of italians with a few frenchys and one argie and brazilian

Really?Was he known?I never heard of him before tbh...
    yeah i'd heard of him, again through championship manager as he was class on CM4, bought him from sao paolo just the other day for juventus actually, i'd also heard of mancini of roma before his big move, cm is so useful for finding stars before they shine :D

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    .... i'd heard of him, again through championship manager as he was class on CM4, bought him from sao paolo just the other day for juventus actually, i'd also heard of mancini of roma before his big move, cm is so useful for finding stars before they shine :D
    I was buying Mancini from Athletico Minero for 9 mils, Bojinv for 7 from Lecce, Kaka for 12 and one guy Tomi Petresky, and Cavenaghi->let's go for him he was the strongest of all of them, maybe he can still mature :D
    It's cold in Russia that's why he isn't star now.
    And for this I sware it's true, I also bought Werder's Diego from Sao Paolo and Lucas from Gremio that we were linked before.
    All of them were extra-described in FM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)