MARESCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooo (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
is there another maresca thread about??? neway, as this guy is finally getting some playing tie i thort id might as well make a thread for the guy!!

At this present moment, he is on fire, according to the UEFA Champions league review tv show, the commentator stated

"everything maresca touches turns to gold".

well lets hope this guy keeps up his form, cos he could be the future of our midfield.

P>S he wears my boots, so im kinda biased :D

Anychance of maresca pictures??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++[ originally posted by John #10 ]++
is there another maresca thread about??? neway, as this guy is finally getting some playing tie i thort id might as well make a thread for the guy!!

At this present moment, he is on fire, according to the UEFA Champions league review tv show, the commentator stated

"everything maresca touches turns to gold".

well lets hope this guy keeps up his form, cos he could be the future of our midfield.

P>S he wears my boots, so im kinda biased

Anychance of maresca pictures??
It is true

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
LOL...i like that West Brom pic juvetrainer....

there's always room for improvement IMO...he can be better than he is rite now....

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    well he had better get better, because if is too be considered our future, he is gonna have to start earning the respect of the non juve people to be classed as a great player, which is what we would like him to become :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Who knows... maybe he will be not a World beater like others... but he can be a great Juventini if he continues with that performances.

Maybe in the future he can excell and become a better player...has some players last more than others to reach his peak.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Once I thought who is that crazy person who wanted this player to play for juve but now i know that he was not crazy!!!!!!!!!

Forza Maresca the future of Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)