Maresca fans. (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Tacchinardi and Appiah should be benched, they just know how to tackle, but when it comes to skills and creativity, they totally suck, i wonder why lippi keeps tacchinardi in the first team when he has maresca..
When it comes to Appiah, then its totally wrong, Appiah is actually a very technical player too, he has great skills combined with his tireless and strong body. He hasnt been good in every match, but at least no one can deny his skills, he only needs to settle, and get the potential out. Which im sure he will...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
We need to left appiah as anchor in the midfield, he has great stoping power, with someone that make the offensive role in the center midfield...
I actually agree in that, even though he has other qualities too as i mentioned over, but i think he would do best in a defensive anchor. So Maresca can take the other role.

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I actually agree in that, even though he has other qualities too as i mentioned over, but i think he would do best in a defensive anchor. So Maresca can take the other role.
:thumb:Totally agree with everything you mentioned,I'm also a big fan of Appiah skills for years when I first saw him in Udinese. I hope next term he would turn to be one of the three best DMC in the world...He is our heart and the future forza Appiah!!!!!!!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Appiah has played much better than tachi all season long......

:wth: what the hell.... that is totally blatant baseless... :fero:

i couldnt even think such a reply for this total ignorance... Appiah dont tackle enough, for an attacking defensive midfielder he rarely usefull in attack, his passes alaways leaves his teammates in trouble, i cant see how u can say he plays better than anyone...damn.. :wallbang:

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i couldnt even think such a reply for this total ignorance... Appiah dont tackle enough, for an attacking defensive midfielder he rarely usefull in attack, his passes alaways leaves his teammates in trouble, i cant see how u can say he plays better than anyone...damn.. :wallbang:
attackin defensive midfielder :)LOL what's that dude?:) Could be central midfielder for example...But Appiah has everything needed for great DMC maybe you haven't seen him before Juve, sometimes its like that,when you are in a new big team for the first season you simply fail look at Vieira for example or Davids, Appiah would show what he is really worth next term I can assure you!!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

Sorry to offend you with my ignorance but Appiah quality is out of discution.

Why do you think he arrives at Brescia ? Because BAGGIO himself press for his transfer. Read about what BAGGIO said about Appiah
Has you forget the first part of the season? Appiah played an excellent football for 10 games or so, and then injured....when he returned, the team was already in troubles and loose confidence. but he is coming back...did you see the game against sampdoria?

I tell you that Appiah has the quality to fullfill Davids place in juve...

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

yes! Hopefully the new coach sees the qualities in Maresca. Lippi does but he has been too loyal to his group of players such as tacchi, conte, even pessotto playing in midfield over Enzo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)