Maresca fans. (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Hi

I have read that some of you are Maresca fans could you tell me more about this player? His age, his first team, his characteristics, etc...

I have read that his contract will finish on 2005, did you think that he will be selled by Moggi, he will renew his contract this season or he will renew at 2005.

See u

Hugo

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Whoa, take it easy with the new thread starting juvecento ;)

You can find threads about a lot of the individual players in the "Player Talk" section :)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
waiting for my dinner to cook so might as well mention.

he is 24 yrs old i think. about 6'0"..180 cm i think. approx. 77 kilos.

as far as his position is concerned, well he is a midfielder. can play as an atatcking midfielder but i believe he would be better in tacchinardi's role. even playing off an anchor he is great.

great passing and technique. not very fast, but makes up for it with general skill.

to me, he'll be our future captain.

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
right, maresca is a part of our future !

he has to stay

a great technican but i need more fighting spirit. at the moment he is a little princess !

Square

Oct 6, 2002
charisma, leadership, strength, great passing, tackles, creativity, excellent at free kicks, determined.

hes the perfect player! and hes through and through juve!

personally i feel he is in the spine of our team.

buffon - zambrotta - maresca - del piero

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maresca is like Dp , i don't think moggi or the club would sell him , enzo is just great player with great skills , hope he goes on like this!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
have potential... vision and passes... there are people who want him to play defesively eventhough i never see him exceptional defensively... beside, that would limit his creativity and attacking potential which would be a waste .... not see him as a good dribbler also... so i think he would best positioned in the midddle of the midfield partnered by a solid defensive midfielder to cover him when he goes to attack or want to try some risky but potential pass...

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Tacchinardi and Appiah should be benched, they just know how to tackle, but when it comes to skills and creativity, they totally suck, i wonder why lippi keeps tacchinardi in the first team when he has maresca..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Tacchinardi and Appiah should be benched, they just know how to tackle, but when it comes to skills and creativity, they totally suck, i wonder why lippi keeps tacchinardi in the first team when he has maresca..

because obviously tacchinardi is the best defensive midfielder we have our ranks right now... gezzz ..you guys are just never satisfied with what you have dont you... judging players only by how much you entertained seeing them dribble and setting up goals.... there are things like tactical constructions that you refuse to understand... tacchinardi is currently the only player in our midfield that have defensiveness.... to be fully effective, Maresca need Tacchinardi.. not to repalce him... Appiah is the natural player that Maresca should have replace..

arc

Mar 11, 2004
BAD BAD NEWS

maresca failed to sign a new deal with juventus, i just heard it from my frd .. is that true?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
BAD BAD NEWS

maresca failed to sign a new deal with juventus, i just heard it from my frd .. is that true?

What is FDR??¿

that is impossible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)