Marek Jankulovski (1 Viewer)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
From the Czech Republic and Udinese, Jankulovski is an exceptional midfielder.
He has vision with a magnificent pass, he can tackle and he scores!

PAVEL SAID:

"He's the best European playmaker. Moggi doesn't need my advice, however I know that Jankulovski is a Juve target."

knowing that he is a target JANKULOVSKI SAID:

"It would appeal to me to go to a great club. Where? My future could be still Bianconero. But in Turin. If I had to choose, in fact, I would go to Juve with my friend Pavel Nedved."

for the year thus far Marek scored an 88 minute away goal to draw Roma
1-1 in the Olimpico, an other goals aganist Ancona and Bologna......to go with his many assists.
He plays with the number 6 (which happens to be free at juve)

What do you think of MAREK and do you think juve should buy him??????

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Great player! I was in the stadium when czech played vs. Austria, my homeland! Jankulovski and Nedved played great together.

The best thing about Marek is, that he can play in def., mid. and attack! WOW!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yeah, I was one the first to mention that we should get this guy. He would be a great addition to the club.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
and the best thing about this is.....marek plays in serie A :extatic: coz we all know that moggi rarely goes for players from outside of italy ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Moggi does the right thing when buying people which already play in Italy.

We could at least loan him for a season to see what he's worth.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Moggi does the right thing when buying people which already play in Italy.

We could at least loan him for a season to see what he's worth.
He's not that young anymore to loan him. He'd fit perfectly with the team.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea, mark is rite.......there's no reason to loan "old" players; fresi and zala are exception :p

he'd fit perfectly with the team. gosh, i sure do hope moggi is reading our posts......

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
obviously for versitility he would be great. i'm not sure exactly how he and nedved would work, but its worth the go. the thing that worries me most is that if we buy him and then sell nedved, will it effect janks' performances as a main reason for him joining us would be to play with nedved.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
maybe camoranesi will be sacrificed. having nedved and janks roaming behind the forwards could work with maresca and tacchinardi as deeper midfielders.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
would we have to? if lippi remains then we'll see tacchinardi be the anchor once again. why cant maresca, janks and nedved all play together?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well jankulovski could turn out to be a really good deal and even if he doesn't exactly make headlines from what i hear he'd make a great backup player.

i say go for him,as long as he's cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)