Marek Heinz (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Yeah, that awesome czech subsititute. He could be the answer to a great 5th striker.. what do you guys think? Personally, i was impressed with him the first time i saw him. And that free kick was sublime. What do you all think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He's a good player, definitely one of the players who's really made a name for himself at this tournament.

There's no talk of him going around though, so I'm not gonna start losing sleep over him

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    I thought heniz was a young guy.. but doesnt matter, we could probably sign him cheap.

Sep 28, 2002
    the guy was top scorer in czech league. also some time ago he went to hannover iirc and some other german team. which shows he aint that good. had a good tournament, so what? what i would like that we would sign baros. or rooney. and not for 5th striker, palladino can be that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    He's 30, but that's a non-factor since he would be our fifth striker. I'd love to sign somebody like him since I've given up on Gilardino or Zlatan or Cavenaghi since Trez is staying.

Sep 28, 2002
    i still want one of them to come. given the current situation - cavenaghi. gilardino has some experience in serie a but not yet ready to be a leading striker for juve.

zlatan also has some experience but he wont sit on the bench. \

now fernando would be excellent cause he'd have a year or two to adapt and then would kick trez's ass out of here.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I'm expecting Baros to light up the Premiership now that Heskey has gone to Birmingham :cool: With Gerrard and Kewell behind him he should be able to do some good stuff next season.

EDIT : I just remembered, Cisse is going to be a Liverpool player next season... :undecide: Where does that leave Baros if Owen stays?

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

EDIT : I just remembered, Cisse is going to be a Liverpool player next season... :undecide: Where does that leave Baros if Owen stays?
    on the bench. unless rafa wont give a **** about the names and starts baros.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Dream on dawg, England are going out tomorrow. I badly wanna see Cronaldo nutmeg Cole and then switch over to the left and bamboozle Becks with a few magical stepovers :cool: :p

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I'm expecting Baros to light up the Premiership now that Heskey has gone to Birmingham :cool: With Gerrard and Kewell behind him he should be able to do some good stuff next season.

IMO...As I am a Liverpool fan...in this situation and looking on Owen's performance I would put Owen on the bench and start with Cisse and Baros and behind them would be Kewell and Stevie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)