Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a class talent, creative, deft technique and does his bussiness in a calm and intelligent fashion, not a flashy super duper exciting attacker (as most big name talents tend to be), but I'm genuinly looking forward to Juve signing a GOOD young talent like him.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
people getting way too excited here.
If the rumored valuations are close, this would be a pretty slick, very low risk piece of business at a position of need.

Good vision, nice technical characteristics, solid range on his distribution, the relationship with Pescara is there and he's Juventino to boot (might get a better price than some)...

DDTS

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
He is a class talent, creative, deft technique and does his bussiness in a calm and intelligent fashion, not a flashy super duper exciting attacker (as most big name talents tend to be), but I'm genuinly looking forward to Juve signing a GOOD young talent like him.
:tup: :tup: :tup:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Then again, there are no super duper exiciting talents in Italy :D

I'd say Verratti is the most promising youngster in Italy.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Do we talk about Pirlo's defending abilities? :D

If you really want to know. Better than Pirlo's. Small stature but doesn't get roughed up as you may think. Still can improve but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)