Marco Storari (8 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he's a great locker guy but a terrible gk..

now i don't understand why we got rubinho when we bought leali and branescu. no chances for the young keepers.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah Storari is one of the best if not the best 2nd GK in Europe...He would easily start for a lot of Serie A teams.

Although...in my current FM game as Valencia, he managed to concede 2 own goals in one CL match vs Malaga leaving Juve knocked out in the 2nd knockout round :shifty:

:D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
he's a great locker guy but a terrible gk..

now i don't understand why we got rubinho when we bought leali and branescu. no chances for the young keepers.
What the fuck are you talking about. Storari is a beast. Leali was loaned out (WASN'T HE?) and will be our next Gigi if everything goes as planned.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Are you talking about Rubinho or Storari when you say "terrible"?
Storari is far from terrible, really the guy is an awesome GK. He would start in most top teams.
Yeah Storari is one of the best if not the best 2nd GK in Europe...He would easily start for a lot of Serie A teams.

Although...in my current FM game as Valencia, he managed to concede 2 own goals in one CL match vs Malaga leaving Juve knocked out in the 2nd knockout round :shifty:

:D
What the fuck are you talking about. Storari is a beast. Leali was loaned out (WASN'T HE?) and will be our next Gigi if everything goes as planned.
yes storari is terrible imo...just remember the goals he conceded this year. when he's in i'm always afraid of a bad result..he's not that reliable.

Leali is loaned to newly promoted Virtus Lanciano in Serie B
didn't knew that

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
again, watch the coppa games and the goals he got. maybe i'm too hard on him cuz he didn't played so many games but i think he's feeling very confy on his 2nd keeper position. hope rubinho is gonna make some competition.

and btw branescu is shit

Aug 1, 2003
I personally think we have the best first and reserve keeper in Europe... Storari could actually be a starter elsewhere. Sure he screws up, but is prolly the best reserve keeper anyone can have like Z said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)