Marco Storari (3 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
It was right at him. still a good save.

I'm more mad at his performance against genoa and this new habbit that he slips every god damn time he tries to move in opposite direction.

Aug 1, 2003
provided one important reflex save today, but wtf was that little shenanigan with chiellini at the end?

and it's only 2 games he's played, yes partly at fault vs Genoa but made a critical save vs viola (nothing he can do against jovetic), and was crucial to us last season. stop being overcritical.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I find him lazy TBH. Like today's goal, even if it was hard to save, jump ffs and try. He didn't even jump. My father with his belly would have jumped higher.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I find him lazy TBH. Like today's goal, even if it was hard to save, jump ffs and try. He didn't even jump. My father with his belly would have jumped higher.
Yeah, I thought he was a bit too far from his position too, but it was a very well taken shot too.

Only thing I didn't understand was when he told a defender to fuck off as he ran out toward the corner flag to get the ball.
Yeah, that was kinda WTF moment.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I'm not whinning just saying he's nowhere near his last season form.hes been clumsy and woeful at positioning. I dont care about all thewonderful memories and great displays of marco in a season that we finished 7th. Its a new seasonand theres a chance we MIGHT get somwhere so If hes given a chance against merda he better get it together because now it matters.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
While we played in the Europa League and he got playing time he did really well. Maybe not playing in ages and then coming off the bench has thrown him off his game. Hopefully he'll regain his form :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)