Marco Storari (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No one seem to comment about it, but the second goal was partly his fault.
I said it elsewhere.

A goalie has no business lunging out of goal unless they can make contact with the ball. And Caracciolo was far closer to controlling it than he was: mistake.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Even the first goal he could have done better. When someone get a good cross for a header, you either come out of your goal line and catch the ball or stay your place and try to save the ball, but what Storari did today was getting out of his line and not jumping for the ball, not to mention that the header was anything but powerful header. He could have saved it.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think the second goal was largely Bonucci's fault. The stupidity of Bonucci's movement inside the box confused Storari and made him rush out.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Okay, after seeing this pic, I gotta say shutting your eyes close is not a good idea when you're inches away from making an important save.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I think the second goal was largely Bonucci's fault. The stupidity of Bonucci's movement inside the box confused Storari and made him rush out.
What stupidity? Bonucci was covering Caracciolo well. If Storari didn't rush out, that goal won't happen.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Marco's been awfull this season and started to look like his milan days. he better regain that last season form sooner than later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

• Xperd