Marco Storari (49 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so this means neto isnt coming then
since we must have 4 homegrown players among 25 for the next season, the 3rd keeper has to be one IMO. having 4 hg "field players" would be too much since they are all crap besides Marchisio. also, if we sign Neto now, we will have to sell one more player from the squad which would suck.

but right now im just glad Marco is staying, such a lovable guy :heart:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Great news. You can tell he somewhat has a good vibe as a standup guy in the dressing room as well. Very happy to have him stay. Buffon, Storari, Neto. Noice.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
because it's a $#@! post. we are doing the same thing now and are 90 minutes from wining the final.
next season is different. we can have only 25 players (3 keepers and 22 field players) in our squad, 4 of which have to be homegrown players. now, if none of our 3 keepers is homegrown, then all 4 will have to be field players (so Marchisio + 3 pretty useless guys like PDC or Marrone). good luck playing with 19 players for 10 spots for an entire season

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
buffon, neto, storari = 3

barza, chiellini, rugani, bonucci, caceres, licht, asa, evra, dc = 9

pogba, vidal, khedira, sturaro, pereyra, marchisio, padion, pirlo?, marrone = 9 (8 if pirlo leaves)

dybala, tevez, morata, coman, llorente or zaza= 5

total 26 or 25 if pirlo leaves. so we are fine.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
PDC, Marchisio, Marrone - you still are one homegrown player short (Rugani isnt one)

thats why i said if we sign Neto, we will have to sell one of our players to add a homegrown. id rather the 3rd keeper to be some youngster than have to sell someone. and that would also mean our mercato is finished, which is not good considering we should add Darmian

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
coman count homegrown next year no?

edit: actually i mean he doesnt count as taking a spot because he is under 20 years or something like that

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
according to fm the player must have trained for 2 years at the club and be under the age of 21 to not take a spot

so i guess not...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so that means if we sign Neto, we would still be 1 homegrown player short...

but i never really understood why we need an experienced 3rd keeper anyway. we have always our primavera keeper on the CL list instead of Rubinho, he was only on the Serie A list, and even there he played less that 90 minutes in 3 years here. pretty useless. now that even in Serie A we have that homegrown player rule, having 3 keepers is a waste. but if we really have to get one, we should look at someone who played for our primavera before and is now a good established keeper elsewhere. i have no idea if such a GK exists though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)