Marco Storari (4 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe his stupid charge out of his box at the red card was still part of the celebrations from the penalty save.

I struggle to think of any other explanation.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe his stupid charge out of his box at the red card was still part of the celebrations from the penalty save.

I struggle to think of any other explanation.
He came out of the box several times tonight in questionable circumstances. I'm glad Gigi is going to be back soon.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I didn't understand that one time Storari rushed out towards the 18 when the ball was closer to midfield. It wasn't associated with the red card, however. Very strange, almost as if he was trying to tell his CB's something. But doing that might get you chipped by an alert ball handler.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't understand that one time Storari rushed out towards the 18 when the ball was closer to midfield. It wasn't associated with the red card, however. Very strange, almost as if he was trying to tell his CB's something. But doing that might get you chipped by an alert ball handler.
He did it twice.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Theres reports now that Storari is already considering to leave JUVE due to Buffons return... Don't know where to really buy these reports but I would be happy to keep him as the second man, though he's been number 2 for too long in his career so I can see how he might consider such a thing but nothing for sure yet. But if that's the case, cmon your entering a team that has Buffon IFFS number one GK in the world an if you have problems being number 2 crap you came with wrong expectations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)