Marco Reus (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Shows how good they've become. A couple years ago it was the Spaniards that were the most talented. Now it's the Germans.
No. People exaggerated things from season-to-season often on the basis of a couple of CL matchups. One year, Italy is the dominant force with three teams in the QFs (2003). Then England is a powerhouse. Then Spain. Now Germany.

Not saying that Reus isn't a fantastic player, but he's part of what's in vogue now. And what's in vogue now is as fickle as a Milan fashion show. Entire nations are elevated or condemned after a handful of results in a single CL tournament, which is horse crap.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I disagree. The Germans have Gotze, Muller, Kroos, Reus, Gundogan, Draxler, Jung, Ter Stegen, et cetera. That is some crazy good talent. Spain can't hold a candle to that (Isco and Martinez? Come on) and ITALY's youngsters look like fuucking Latvia compared to them.

Jay27

Mar 22, 2013
I disagree. The Germans have Gotze, Muller, Kroos, Reus, Gundogan, Draxler, Jung, Ter Stegen, et cetera. That is some crazy good talent. Spain can't hold a candle to that (Isco and Martinez? Come on) and ITALY's youngsters look like fuucking Latvia compared to them.
Spain has a very talented youth system. The likes of Iñigo, De Gea, Torres, Deulofeu, Jese, Montoya, Isco, Thiago, Muniain, Bartra, Illaramendi, Koke, Rodrigo, Suárez, Suso, etc.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They will blow through Italy like an F5 tornado slamming into a vespa.
Your unjustified hate for Italy is only exceeded by your blatant bias and lack of objectivity when it comes to them. Remind me again, when was Italy ever defeated by Germany in an International tournament? The answer is NEVER! Food for thought perhaps?! :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)