Marco Reus (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well, Damn. Dortmund confirmed for Swagging in the CL next year. An Attack of Gotze, Reus, Kagawa, and Lewandowski is :tuttosport:
Lewandowski is for me just another Iaquinta but yeah, those are some scary names.

Not to mention Reus will prolly replace Götze or such, rather then play with all of those names.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea or City bid right now for him and sign for some crazy numbers.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
I think he lacks talent to be on a top level. He has everything, yet he lacks everything.

Dunno, I never really rated that guy.
Has a decent eye for goal, can hold up the ball well. I've been following the Ekstraklasa for a while now, easily one of the best players to come out of that league. But comparing any player to Iaquinta is too harsh in the current climate methinks. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Has a decent eye for goal, can hold up the ball well. I've been following the Ekstraklasa for a while now, easily one of the best players to come out of that league. But comparing any player to Iaquinta is too harsh in the current climate methinks. :D
I watched quite a few of Dortmund games. Iaquinta is trash, I was only comparing their style, and I think their style matches.

Lewandowski is surely better, but I wouldn't sign players like him. Might be wrong, biatch, I don't know. :D

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
In theirs Primes Lewy is a little for now maybe better than Iaquinta., I watch Lewy because he`s from my country. Hard Working attaccer. Better allround-player than teammate Barrios but is finishing is worse.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Everywere, also in Holland and Belgium SerieA is seen as the least attractive league of the big 5 of Europe (EPL, SerieA, Bundesliga, La Liga and Ligue 1)
Fuck Italy! There all scums! The only team in Calcio that is nice is Juventus, the rest is absolute trash! Fucking faggots....you see what happens they relegate us all their prestige is gone...fucking glory stealers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)