Marco Borriello (14 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Seems that Boriello is on Marrotta's top list for winter Mercatto, I knew it. I hope he scores 3 goals this time. Last time he managed to score three. He will get another Scudetto. Lucky bastard, half season he fights for relegation, half for Scudetto.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
For the reactions that will be getting from Cronios, I'd say bringing Borriello back is going to be great (as far as he's warming the stands every week).

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
“We consider Immobile and Borriello two really important players,” PresidentEnrico Preziosi stated to Sky Sport Italia.
“Our objective is to strengthen and not weaken the side, therefore we’re actually thinking about bringing in another forward…”

:D

Jan 23, 2013
Don't know where to introduce myself, but I am a rookie fan of Juve. I always admired some of their greats (Pirlo, Del Piero, Cannovaro, Nedved, Thuram, Trezuguet, BUFFON, etc) and big fan of Giovinco, Quagliarella, Chiellini, and Marchisio (avatar :drill:).

Anyway, I been a steady fan of Serie A for over a decade, my dad is a die hard Inter fan (so is my wife lol). Anyway, I am proud to say I am a supporter from now on :) I am also a LDU Quito and Manchester United fan.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Don't know where to introduce myself, but I am a rookie fan of Juve. I always admired some of their greats (Pirlo, Del Piero, Cannovaro, Nedved, Thuram, Trezuguet, BUFFON, etc) and big fan of Giovinco, Quagliarella, Chiellini, and Marchisio (avatar :drill:).

Anyway, I been a steady fan of Serie A for over a decade, my dad is a die hard Inter fan (so is my wife lol). Anyway, I am proud to say I am a supporter from now on :) I am also a LDU Quito and Manchester United fan.
Welcome. It must be tragic to have merdazzuristas around you.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Visit this thread then and write what do you know about him :p
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/37675-José-Francisco-Cevallos-Jr-AM-SS-LDU-Quito

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

ManU fan? :lol: Get the fuck out of here.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

@Fake Melo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)