Marco Borriello (20 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont think that is anyone is stupid enough to actually like, heck even tolerate this guy.
The only intend here is to troll the Juventus fans who dread the return of this nightmare.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Asshole :p

Enough with those mediocre Italian strikers. The current generation of Italian strikers is pathetic. Remember when La Squadra Azzurra had guys like a mature Baggio, Del Piero, Totti, Vieri, and even that rat faced fuck Inzaghi to choose from. Vialli, Schilacci, Mancini, Zola, Chiesa, Casiraghi, Signori, and a young Baggio before them.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Asshole :p

Enough with those mediocre Italian strikers. The current generation of Italian strikers is pathetic. Remember when La Squadra Azzurra had guys like a mature Baggio, Del Piero, Totti, Vieri, and even that rat faced fuck Inzaghi to choose from. Vialli, Schilacci, Mancini, Zola, Chiesa, Casiraghi, Signori, and a young Baggio before them.
No, only you remember them. Maybe that's why you keep repeating their names.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

@Klin I never stated those names before, for me to repeat them. You need to get some new material; you are becoming stale and old with your material. Quite lame really, or as Rus would say, dead material :rolleyes:

@Nzoric Borriello isn't coming. I have faith our board won't make the same mistake twice :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)