Marco Borriello (8 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
you all say it wasnt close but beside bonnucis shot whose was? No ones not even remotely close yet you all chose to shit on one player when the rest sucked just as bad youre all weak, you cant call out your heros when they suck so you pile on the poor guy whose easy to hate, typical bullies
You know very well that forwards get the most slack & adulation. If it makes you feel better Boriello, Esti, Elia, Quag should all go.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He should go, or shouldnt have come. Wouldnt have started him (duuuh) but tonight he isnt even in top 3-4 worst players, mainly because he played with more aggressive attitude then most of our complacent players, and had couple of decent link ups. Vidal, Marchi and especially Lichty were defenitely players I was more annoyed by tonight. Storari too for that mistake.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Looking at the bright side, this could be Borriello's last game for Juve.

DO NOT SIGN. DO NOT SIGN. DO NOT SIGN. What a horrible, horrible footballer!

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
you all say it wasnt close but beside bonnucis shot whose was? No ones not even remotely close yet you all chose to $#@! on one player when the rest sucked just as bad youre all weak, you cant call out your heros when they suck so you pile on the poor guy whose easy to hate, typical bullies
what great does borriello have according to you? please answer.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
AC you are the only one who has made perpetually defending this dickhead a cause, everyone else is calling it on how they see it.

so STFU with this bully bullshit.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i will be so fuckin' disappointed if we sign this guy. and i will be even more disappointed if it's Conte's decision. what a fuckin' terrible player!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)