Marco Borriello (5 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
So some how the only forward up front to day that did anything and actually have a shot on goal is the reason we lost today, hmmm it couldnt be your bias and use of borriello as a scape goat, youre all fukin lame
You need to adjust your quality standards, AC. He offered almost nothing tonight, and it was a damn shame that this joker was given the opportunity to partner Ale in his final game. We need to improve the quality of our club, clearly this guy doesn't do it - so we should keep our money, and send his ass back to Roma.

What has Matri done to deserve to be dropped for this guy? Seriously?
Clearly all is not well in the Conte/Matri relationship. This is getting ridiculous.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You need to adjust your quality standards, AC. He offered almost nothing tonight, and it was a damn shame that this joker was given the opportunity to partner Ale in his final game. We need to improve the quality of our club, clearly this guy doesn't do it - so we should keep our money, and send his ass back to Roma.

Clearly all is not well in the Conte/Matri relationship. This is getting ridiculous.
my point is no one did anything tonight that merited a win NO ONE! I don't defend borriello because I think hes great quality, we have shit forwards none really that much better than the other , but the loss tonight was in no way borriellos fault like the majority on here say

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Every forward on our books is a rung in quality above Boriello. Irrespective of nobody doing anything, Marco should've never been on the pitch to begin with. I don't see how and why he deserved this opportunity ity in the first place. He is absolute rubbish and doesn't warrant being part of the champions of Italy. Please take off your blinkers.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
my point is no one did anything tonight that merited a win NO ONE! I don't defend borriello because I think hes great quality, we have $#@! forwards none really that much better than the other , but the loss tonight was in no way borriellos fault like the majority on here say
can you please explain in essay what great does borriello have? plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
No, the loss tonight was mostly Conte's fault, but he gets a respectful pass, we acknowledge it and move on, because he's been amazing this year. Sentimental selection, shouldn't have played 3-5-2 either - especially with the diminished personnel.

However, Borriello didn't add anything tonight either. He has, what, 2 goals in his last how many matches? 20 plus?

This is not a match he should be starting, end of story. It's not surprising that he's getting criticized.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
You're talking about one audacious curl attempt on his offfoot, from outside the box? That missed the net? By about 7-8 feet?

C'mon man. This was a final, for hardware and significant distinction. Borriello is not worthy.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
you all say it wasnt close but beside bonnucis shot whose was? No ones not even remotely close yet you all chose to shit on one player when the rest sucked just as bad youre all weak, you cant call out your heros when they suck so you pile on the poor guy whose easy to hate, typical bullies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)