Marco Borriello (6 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I've started to like him during these last games, but I still really hope that we don't buy him.
I feel the same. You have to admire his spirit and the fact that he never seems to get down and always tries so hard no matter how bad he is. I honestly wish he were a better player because Juve could benefit from such dedication.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Thank you for helping us in the vital part of the season and good luck to you with your next team. Hope we don't buy him.

Jun 7, 2003
I feel the same. You have to admire his spirit and the fact that he never seems to get down and always tries so hard no matter how bad he is. I honestly wish he were a better player because Juve could benefit from such dedication.
he will become better, volition will drive him.

WΏΏdy;3669209 said:
Yeah, too bad he aint a better player (or a blessing in disguise?)

Thx bori, off to Roma you go.
:tup:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Marco Borriello = Amauri v2. The only difference is their price tag.
not even close! amauri was out of sync and all over the place, borriello understands what Conte wants of him and is always involved up front even when he doesnt score, he pulls defenders away from other players and moves and holds the ball well. Marrones goal today would not have existed if it werent for him

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The reason Borriello is of no use to us, is exactly that he is a lousy scorer.
Just like i said when we were loaning him, a fancy dribbling and unproductive work, means little for a finsher, if there is no end product.
Borriello's marking statistic are horrible, there always were, he was never a prolific finisher and wont become now, no matter how hard he tries.
Hard workers is not smth we lack, Vucinic and Pepe, Quaq, heck, even the returning Iaq can all offer that. But what none of them cant is finishing regularly.
And thats why we have trialed this goal waster and he just proved once again that he is worthless as a finisher and doesnt have a good relation with scoring.

We were in a similar situation with Aquilani, trying to make a bluff for cheap move. But Aquilani was a decent player, Pool felt they could make some profit out of him and didnt bite the bait. Hopefully we will do the same with Melo.
As for Borriello, yet another lousy trial might scare Roma to sell him for the peanuts we may offer.
But even 2 mil price tag, should be rejected by our club, unless they pay half of his contract...

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Yeah, it's funny, we've been dying for a finisher to ensure us twenty goals a season, and what do some people want? Another can't-score-to-save-his-own-life "hard worker" or something.

Fuck that.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The reason Borriello is of no use to us, is exactly that he is a lousy scorer.
Just like i said when we were loaning him, a fancy dribbling and unproductive work, means little for a finsher, if there is no end product.
Borriello's marking statistic are horrible, there always were, he was never a prolific finisher and wont become now, no matter how hard he tries.
Hard workers is not smth we lack, Vucinic and Pepe, Quaq, heck, even the returning Iaq can all offer that. But what none of them cant is finishing regularly.
And thats why we have trialed this goal waster and he just proved once again that he is worthless as a finisher and doesnt have a good relation with scoring.

We were in a similar situation with Aquilani, trying to make a bluff for cheap move. But Aquilani was a decent player, Pool felt they could make some profit out of him and didnt bite the bait. Hopefully we will do the same with Melo.
As for Borriello, yet another lousy trial might scare Roma to sell him for the peanuts we may offer.
But even 2 mil price tag, should be rejected by our club, unless they pay half of his contract...
Fancy dribbling :rofl:

I hope you mean get rid of melo cuntbag.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
His dedicated fans believe that he has some short of techique, i dont.
My point was adamant from the very beginning, he is completely useless.
But in lack of any real proof, ppl debading his techique/dribble,off the ball workrate, which are somewhat subjective, as everything that involves numbers gives a clear picture of how useless he really is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)