Marco Borriello (8 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Vinny was at times a boss up front for us. But then he had those games that were like wtf. Take Bayern in the CL or that match against Udi where he scored early and got a yellow for taking his short off and then 5 mins later he got his 2nd yellow :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Vinny was at times a boss up front for us. But then he had those games that were like wtf. Take Bayern in the CL or that match against Udi where he scored early and got a yellow for taking his short off and then 5 mins later he got his 2nd yellow :lol:
Remember the goal vs Chelsea? First the flick followed by Trezeguet's orgasmic pass and then his finish... If only Nedved didn't get injured in that match :(

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Remember when he scored the 4-0 goal vs Udinese last year and he put his hands on his ears saying he couldnt hear them. He was enraged lol. His hometown is also about an hour away from mine, so yea, I will always respect this guy. Forza Calabria

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Remember when he scored the 4-0 goal vs Udinese last year and he put his hands on his ears saying he couldnt hear them. He was enraged lol. His hometown is also about an hour away from mine, so yea, I will always respect this guy. Forza Calabria
I think he got a yellow for that, and Pozzo blasted him in the media.

He apologised, and said that it was because they were insulting his mother or something.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
the fat that some here regard iaq more than marco shows alot
It shows that they understand football :agree:

Every coach has his favorites, regardless of how shitty they may be. How do you explain guys like Molinaro, Porrini, Baiocco, Motta, and many others being footballers? There's always one player that the coach will choose/add to the team that will baffle fans and opponents alike. Lippi did it, as did Capello, and now potentially Conte with this dud. It's no coincidence that he was absolute gobshite at both Roma, and to a lesser extent Milan. The fact that his one stellar season was with Genoa seems to suggest that he is nothing more than a good/solid option for a mid-table club, not a club harboring ambitions of competing at the very top.

Here's a thought though: Perhaps we are buying him, and using him in a trade? :klin:

May 22, 2007
He was a fussy, moaning whiner on the pitch near the end of his time here and I stopped liking him.

Still prefer him to Borriello, though!
The Inter game under Delneri when he was brought on as a sub and dived around, not putting in any effort aside from complaining. Pushed me over the edge, Chiellini or Bonucci was shouting at him in the game to put in a shift for the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)