Marco Borriello (7 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
what's your problem? you sound like boriello deserves all the credit for your title win and CL qualification

conte has done wonders for you and deserves credit along with 32 other players ahead of boriello, including amauri

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
what's your problem? you sound like boriello deserves all the credit for your title win and CL qualification

conte has done wonders for you and deserves credit along with 32 other players ahead of boriello, including amauri
I dont have a problem and I didnt make any statement like that, I was responding to you're comment about a sh!te start to the market, meanwhile everyone complained last year about 3/4 of the team and yet here we are champions! I have faith in this coach and management to get the players Conte needs to win again and again and if he believes Borriello is part of that formula than who am I to question him?

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
I dont have a problem and I didnt make any statement like that, I was responding to you're comment about a sh!te start to the market, meanwhile everyone complained last year about 3/4 of the team and yet here we are champions! I have faith in this coach and management to get the players Conte needs to win again and again and if he believes Borriello is part of that formula than who am I to question him?
Your right, even some of the fundamental players that came at the beggining of last season like Pepe and even Quaglia and Barzagli were looked down upon, now look at them, no one is complaining now! The biggest success story of underrated player this season was Giaccherini and he ended up playing a major part in this title too.

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 17:32 ----------

*Barzagli came in January

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Your right, even some of the fundamental players that came at the beggining of last season like Pepe and even Quaglia and Barzagli were looked down upon, now look at them, no one is complaining now! The biggest success story of underrated player this season was Giaccherini and he ended up playing a major part in this title too.

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 17:32 ----------

*Barzagli came in January
The best part is when Barzagli arrived they shat on him too, yet now they all want to blow him

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
no offense, I just can't see that we are improving our goal scoring ability much with only adding 1 top striker (which remain unclear who he is) to our forward lines that consist of matri, quaq, vucinic and borriello, we can still hope for a change of luck for these 4 finishing ability next season though, especially vucinic, matri and quaq.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think we'll be alright. Matri no matter his incosistency usually reaches double digit and Quag will have a much better season, if he get close to his last year form, he'd give our new supposed starter CF a run for his money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)