Marco Borriello (10 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Avoidable but likely. But a deal like that also suggests we will be only letting go of Alex and getting in Cavani/Higuain type, while retaining Matri and maybe buying a young big talent like Gaston for RW. Not bad, but could be better IMO. If Ale leaves, Borriello should also go to make room for someone like a free Drogba and Suarez type combination. Enough wrong moves on the Market. The scudetto us a bonus and should help us wisen up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Borriello was talking to Pirlo before he started the chant, then Pirlo started recording with his phone to get it on video :D

I want Milanisti to notice this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have to be honest, Borriello's really won me over this past week or two. I still think he's a terribly limited footballer, but the way he worked his ass off despite the abuse he received from our fans before even kicking a football really says a lot about his character. Seeing how well he fits in with the group and how much they all seem to like him makes it hard for me to hate him.

I'm grateful to Marco for his important goals this season and have no ill feelings towards him. If we send him away I'll wish him all the best, and if we keep him I really hope he can play a similar role to what Zalayeta used to do for us: coming on as a sub and scoring important goals despite looking like he doesn't have any real strengths as a player.
Kick barca out of CL :touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man, zalayeta took that bench like a champ.

The dude ate tons of benchfest and never ever whined about it, not even once.....a true benchwarmer!

I imagine him in the bench for who knows how many games.... then suddenly Lippi screaming "DANUBIOOOO!! we are losing right now against barcelona we need a fukin goal! wake up ,go in and dont dare to mess up u mofo!!"

:D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't want Borriello if Roma pay us 1mil ffs.

---------- Post added 08.05.2012 at 12:18 ----------

Man, zalayeta took that bench like a champ.

The dude ate tons of benchfest and never ever whined about it, not even once.....a true benchwarmer!

I imagine him in the bench for who knows how many games.... then suddenly Lippi screaming "DANUBIOOOO!! we are losing right now against barcelona we need a fukin goal! wake up ,go in and dont dare to mess up u mofo!!"

:D
And then he did this:

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
no Borriello is much more of a talent than Zalayeta, after that dive i cant stand him. Borriello is actually a quality center forward, and in cl next season when we are having trouble breaking down defences with passing, his arial threat and presence in the box could be key.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
no Borriello is much more of a talent than Zalayeta, after that dive i cant stand him. Borriello is actually a quality center forward, and in cl next season when we are having trouble breaking down defences with passing, his arial threat and presence in the box could be key.
Don't say these kinds of things you will.be cast out with the lepers who believe Borriello isn't worthless

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
It's not like im saying he should start, I prefer Mirko, Quaglia, Matri, and of course Alex ahead of him, but if Alex is going to be gone and we only bring in that one 'Top Class' forward, we will need all 5 forwards to compete in all 3 competitions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)