Marco Borriello (16 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Borriello: «Il mio futuro? Fare tanti gol con la Juve»

:shifty:
Someone's in for an end of the season surprise.

If we do end up taking him permanently then I call BS. No way is our management under the illusion that this guy would be a good addition and there would certainly have to be some kind of hidden agenda or payoff ($, sex, drugs?) for this signing as it is definitely not based upon footballing ability.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Scudetto and Borriello starting next season? Or no title and Borriello cleaning windshields in Rome next season?

Either way, I'm nervous due to his comments. Someone might be whispering positive things into his ear (and I don't mean his STD results).

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Scudetto and Borriello starting next season? Or no title and Borriello cleaning windshields in Rome next season?

Either way, I'm nervous due to his comments. Someone might be whispering positive things into his ear (and I don't mean his STD results).
:sergio:

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Apr 29, 2006
might not be that bad, provided he gets less than 1m and is 4th/5th forward. He can bring some things to our game and certainly can't be judged on this year alone. Nothing more than an average player though!
I am scared that the management will get too cocky. I have the feeling Conte gets pleasure from making bad players turn average and this will cost us in the future. Maybe he doesn't have the big team coach mentality yet and is working a bit like he did in Seria b, where he has no choice but to work with bad players... :boh:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The buy out clause is 8 mil. So, no matter what, it'll be an awful piece of business.

I'd take him only if he's released for free by Roma and he accepts to work as a dressing room entertainer (for obvious reasons).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
GTFOut already. Such an annoying and disgusting player. I hope he suffers a Giuseppe Rossi like injury prior to the end of the season (matchday 37 or something) so that redeeming him becomes an impossibility.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
GTFOut already. Such an annoying and disgusting player. I hope he suffers a Giuseppe Rossi like injury prior to the end of the season (matchday 37 or something) so that redeeming him becomes an impossibility.
As much as I'm not a fan of Borriello, I'll never understand how people can wish injury upon someone...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It would truly suck if we afforded this clown another chance/opportunity considering he hasn't done shit to warrant it.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 11:51 ----------

As much as I'm not a fan of Borriello, I'll never understand how people can wish injury upon someone...
I didn't wish death upon him or his family ffs. Players get injured all the time; it's part of the game :D

I just hope he fucks away as far as possible from this club, injury or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)