Marco Borriello (9 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
What is the point of his physical presence or arial ability if he is useless as a footballer. They might as well just erect a 7ft statue in the 18yd box, it will have the same effect and as a bonus we might get a lucky deflection???
That or give Matri a cane, would be infinitely more useful than Whoriello.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The ESPN UK commentators were taking the piss out of his look, considering his ability, I think they see what many of us do.

---------- Post added 17.03.2012 at 21:55 ----------

Who's the mini Amauri? You can tell he's trying to hold back so hard, so as to make Borriello look good (who seems out of breath).
Bouy.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think we are done with long ball bullshit from Bonucci.
funny you mention that, dunno if people have noticed this but we start our matches with fantastic pressing, one touch passing, great movement for 20 mins.

after that they switch to long ball BS, have seen it happen so many times this season.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
funny you mention that, dunno if people have noticed this but we start our matches with fantastic pressing, one touch passing, great movement for 20 mins.

after that they switch to long ball BS, have seen it happen so many times this season.
Long balls start toward the end when things are not going well, when we are about to draw last from min 70 onwards. then they just throw balls there (the worst part is none is there to clap).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)