Marco Borriello (2 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
kids! stop being... kids, if this is possible...
this post was addressed to him, in case he was not a double account and cared to know...

lolololol I only read half of that and gave up. Maybe we had such a shit few years because Secco is a retard and knows nothing about football. Did that ever occur to you?

And with the Borriello thing...first of all, you do know he is on a loan right? There's a big difference in cost between €800,000 and €15m for a foreign defender. Now I see why Greeks are in financial trouble when they can't tell the difference between €800,000 and millions. #2 Marotta is working on getting Caceres, but of course that's just part of your selective memory to suit your argument.

Please, for your own sake and for Juventuz' sake lay off the hospital drugs.

:lol:
Naturally you only read half it, thats why you never understand anything, you take nothing too seriously, you are a waste of time, i ve explained in great detail why our board did what they did with Secco and the other previous directors.
After 5-6 years history proved right, as it happened exactly what i predicted, you were not here to know and you dont care enough to learn, so i guess there is no reason to argue with you...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
this post was addressed to him, in case he was not a double account and cared to know...

Naturally you only read half it, thats why you never understand anything, you take nothing too seriously, you are a waste of time, i ve explained in great detail why our board did what they did with Secco and the other previous directors.
After 5-6 years history proved right, as it happened exactly what i predicted, you were not here to know and you dont care enough to learn, so i guess there is no reason to argue with you...
We are first on the table, and we have 0 defeats !!!! Everything is going great, life is beautiful :weee:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

You know when you talk all I hear is the noise the adults make in peanuts cartoons. Mwuh mwaa muh ma mwaaaa

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Didn't even notice that he's the one who made it.
Not really a bad game. He certainly has a better physical presence than Matri which is good when you're isolated most of the time. More training and he'll play better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)