Marco Borriello (4 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Glad he fixed his hair. He knows he's at a proper club now.

Some Ultras unfurled a banner at Lecce on Sunday which read: 'Borriello, mercenary without honour or dignity.’

“I can’t deny that I’m saddened by that,” the forward, who will wear the No 23, said at his unveiling on Tuesday.

“I have great respect for the fans. All I can say is that I have always acted honestly and in a dignified manner, on the pitch and in my private life.

“The banner is a result of the misinformation of a year and a half ago,” he continued. “I didn’t reject Juventus.

“Up until August 29 I was a first teamer at Milan, then Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrived on August 30.

“Roma came in for me and Milan wanted to sell me outright to get some cash. Juventus only wanted me on loan and I went to Roma instead.

“I didn’t go around telling people that I rejected Juventus and the club can confirm that. I’ll fight and sweat like a lion for Juventus.”

Aug 1, 2003
well, the last thing I had in mind for our transfer was ANOTHER striker considering our inadequacies on the wings and LB, but I suppose this was done in hopes of addressing our incapability in finding the end product/finishing as much as we should given the chances created...considering we have Matri, ADP, Quags, Mirko to name still ... and now Borriello... whew! In any case, I hope he wins the fans over with tons of goals.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Wonderful press conference. I dont know if some of the things he said are true and not utter bull shit just to turn out good in everyone's eyes, but i liked a lot what he said about his role in the team. That he knew that his spot wasnt secured and that he has to prove himself and that he isnt a troublemaker and that he is a "additional force". Lets hope he really means it. Welcome Borriello and hope you do very good here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)