Marco Borriello (43 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nzoric, in short, Borri was totally an Amauri tonight.
Excuse me, but I can't really remember Amauri having many assists in the last year in our shirt. Also I don't remember him holding up the ball that well, nor passing that well. The two things I keep mentioning are simple facts that you guys are overlooking. I don't understand why you are hating on a Juventus player who actually helped create the first goal today, in addition to his good performance as target man. Why?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Amauri held the ball up a lot better, and maybe even dived less. And to top it off even made the whining a little more watcheable. This guy is pathetic, he just needs a chance to hold his hands together and wave them, because the referee won't let him lie down in one area of the pitch for more than 5 seconds at a time.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Excuse me, but I can't really remember Amauri having many assists in the last year in our shirt. Also I don't remember him holding up the ball that well, nor passing that well. The two things I keep mentioning are simple facts that you guys are overlooking. I don't understand why you are hating on a Juventus player who actually helped create the first goal today, in addition to his good performance as target man. Why?
I think baggio just answered that :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Amauri held the ball up a lot better, and maybe even dived less. And to top it off even made the whining a little more watcheable. This guy is pathetic, he just needs a chance to hold his hands together and wave them, because the referee won't let him lie down in one area of the pitch for more than 5 seconds at a time.
Borriello only failed to hold it up 2-3 times when receiving a long ball, and he did receive alot. That's pretty good. And the rest of your argument is based on the fact that you don't like the manner in which he moans to the judge? Straw man

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I don't see how anyone can defend Borriello, he played nearly 65 minutes and did nothing but diving all over the place.

Sorry execuse of player :inter:

I hope he never steps back in a pitch with a Juve shirt. Wished Mexes injured him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)