Marchisio: We never give up (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Juventus want to continue to run, chase after positive results, and dream. And the more the going gets tough, the more they get to like it. This is the attitude shown by Conte’s men. A strong character that emerged against Napoli - Juventus’ next rival - in the game first leg. On 29 November 2011, Juventus found themselves two goals behind on two occasions, but were able to recover and leave the San Paolo being still unbeaten. “I wasn’t there - said Claudio Marchisio while speaking to Sky Sport - but I can easily imagine the drive that our manager passed to my team-mates during the break. Indeed, the second half of the game, which saw a wonderful recovery, was the demonstration of the group’s improvement as compared to recent years.”
And the improvement also continued in the following months: “Apart from the first matches occurred in January, where perhaps we suffered from the Christmas break and from the tiredness built up in the previous months, we regained our shape in a hurry, and the games against Chievo and Genoa showed so, because even if we didn’t manage to clinch the three points, we gave a great display of our will power. Now, we’ve been able to hit our first target, the Coppa Italia final, but we mustn’t stop. On the contrary, we need to continue on this path until the end of the season, because we must still achieve the Champions League qualification.”
And maybe something more… “We never give up. We always get on the pitch with a single goal: winning. We’ve done so for the whole season, both when we were leading the table and now that we’re required to chase after Milan.”
Despite of the final championship result, Juventus’ season has been extraordinary, and the reason is simple: “I’m sure that working hard always repays your efforts. And we all have worked hard and very well. Especially those who have played less always gave their all, thus helping the whole group to improve.”
Claudio also improved, it’s definitely apparent. This is his best season, he became a leader both inside and outside the pitch, and he also earned Diego Armando Maradona’s compliments. Perhaps, Marchisio will have the chance to meet him on the occasion of the Coppa Italia final against Napoli: “I’d be truly honoured to shake his hand. When I read his words about me, I was stunned and very happy, I didn’t expect it. I’ll be delighted to meet him if the occasion arises.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)