Marcelo Zalayeta (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Zalayeta is showing signs of a top-class striker(he is quite a complete striker, while most of us thought he was just a big clumsy sloth). Who would've expected that ?

On the other hand he does have a solid team to back him up and more than decent support and assists to work with.
Nah, Zala juz doesn't play much. But wad I appreciate bout him is his attitude.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i remember it was a similar case with carini a few years ago.he broke into the first team for a couple of games,played exceedingly well and then left for first team football(it could've been the club's decision or his.)

zala might end up doing the same cos he's not going to get his chance no matter how well he plays now.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Whatever happens zala will stay the fourth striker even if he scores 20 goals this season .....

Now I am on the defence position ;)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
Whatever happens zala will stay the fourth striker even if he scores 20 goals this season .....

Now I am on the defence position ;)
Hahahaha, quite true.

(Ahmed, I'll hide behind your back)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zalayeta is great! he is like a half Trezeguet, but has much better technique. I didnt know that he was this good before. Just seen him in some matches. I remember his Barca goal the most. :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Of course he's great, but he will still remain as the 4th striker, making him so underrated when he is actually an awesome player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)