Marcelo Vieira - LB - Real Madrid (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well we want 60M for A.Sandro but will probably take 50M
Real will probably want around 60M for Marcelo and are in a phase which they are looking to make a young team
A.Sandro+10M for Marcelo?!
Meanwhile we look at young LBs with potential to be his future replacement..

Apr 19, 2007
don't think the sale of sandro would cover for marcelo+expensive midfielder
we have to take into account the salaries of those 2 also
If you look I said Sandro plus 60. I know its not a given but also the caldara/higgy/bonucci thing freed up a bunch of money on the books. Im not so sure that we arent going to go for SMS. Pogba wont happen but SMS could be a reality for around 100 I think. Once again the big question is how much is the Ronaldo transfer costing juve vs exor and how much do we expect the profits to go up because of it? I sure as hell dont know nor does anyone unles they disclose this. What I do know is that we will try to keep at least a good a squad around Ronaldo if not improving it. Im sure he stated that if my salary/fee will make the team already here be broken up I dont want a part of it

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If you look I said Sandro plus 60. I know its not a given but also the caldara/higgy/bonucci thing freed up a bunch of money on the books. Im not so sure that we arent going to go for SMS. Pogba wont happen but SMS could be a reality for around 100 I think. Once again the big question is how much is the Ronaldo transfer costing juve vs exor and how much do we expect the profits to go up because of it? I sure as hell dont know nor does anyone unles they disclose this. What I do know is that we will try to keep at least a good a squad around Ronaldo if not improving it. Im sure he stated that if my salary/fee will make the team already here be broken up I dont want a part of it
Fair enough.Could see it happen with Sandro+60 ,but i don't have high hopes so late in the mercato.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Nor do I especially with England shut down. Im happy if we just keep everyone and start the season. Did anyone ever think we could get Ronaldo,Cancelo,Can,and Bonucci in a mercato without selling any major players?
yeah! i would've called anyone who would suggest that crazy :shifty:
i could also put money on a. sandro leaving, although it is still not to late :xfinger:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Marcelo probably would go to Juve, but I dont think hes going to push for it, for a couple of reasons. 1. Perez is not open minded about selling another star, especially to juve. 2. Juve has Sandro, who he probably knows personally, and out of respect isnt going to push him out of the club (unless of course Sandro wants to leave, which I dont sense)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Marcelo and keeping Sandro would fix out midfield. Marcelo as LCM :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
Best left side of all times, Sandro LB, Marcelo LCM, Dougie C LW :tuttosport:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I say to Marcelo: Come join NOW, or don't come at all.

Please deliver this message to Marcelo Vieira da Silva Júnior.

- - - Updated - - -

Before it's too late

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I say to Marcelo: Come join NOW, or don't come at all.

Please deliver this message to Marcelo Vieira da Silva Júnior.

- - - Updated - - -

Before it's too late
We need to send out our fastest falcon or fastest horse and rider or whatever is fastest. It's if utmost urgency CR7 needs you, I need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)