Manuele Blasi (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
He should stay with us. Hes a good enough player. We still need hard working players to get the mix right and balance out the fat lazy ones(DP):D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I got nothing against Tach, but the matter of fact is we are too many above average players in the midfield: Appiah, Tach, Brighi, Maresca, Blasi/Emerson. Beside, Tach is not getting any younger, whereas I feel at this moment we should try to open spots for young players to come in establish themselves. If Moggi do sign Oddo and Canna, I will be extremely disappointed because for me that signals the management intention to stick with veterans rather than trying out youth.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
surely De Rossi is better than Blasi... Yes, I haven't seen Blasi that much, but IMO his still just a worse version of Tacchi...
tottaly disagree

blasi by far better than de rossi in my opinion ,, the only thing that de rossi have and is beteer than blasi is creativity that's it

blasi is more aggressive , faster , ball hunter , man to man and more

blasi weakest points is that he takes many cards

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Football Italia
Blasi wants Juve stay
Wednesday 14 July, 2004

Roma target Manuele Blasi has hinted that he would prefer to stay with Italian giants Juventus.

The youngster is wanted by the Giallorossi as part of the deal that would see Emerson move to Turin.

However, Juve have so far – under the orders of boss Fabio Capello – declined to include him in any negotiations.

"I’m pleased to know that Roma are interested in me," said the midfielder. "They are the team of my heart as I have been a fan for years.

"But being at Juventus and working for a Coach like Capello is the very best that any player could hope for.

"All this talk is unsettling but I will abide by whatever agreement the two sides come up with."

Blasi actually made his Serie A debut at Roma, under Capello, before a move to Perugia. He was then signed by Juve last summer but was immediately loaned out to Parma.

It was during his spell at the Tardini that Cesare Prandelli, now Roma boss, described him as the new Edgar Davids.

"I’m honoured by the comparisons but I still have much to prove," he added. "I’m happy at Juventus and I’m here to develop and prove my worth."

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Well, De Rossi will be better than Blasi anyway...

Adriano actually asked Inter to buy Blasi... I wonder, I can't see anything that special in him... Well, maybe he'll be our Gattuso...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think that Blasi could well turn into a good player this year. With Davids at Inter and Appiah either going to Roma, or staying on our bench, we missed a hard tackling player, and specialy Nedved missed a player like him, who wins the balls for him, and does the dirty work. I think we can expect good things from him,.....

Sep 14, 2003
Blasi is just another one of those ballwinning midfielders, one dimensional, not much else to offer. Unfortunatley, talent and skill is no longer reqiured in Juve's central midfield and in most clubs in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)