Manuele Blasi!!!!! (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think you have all heared, that Moggi will bring back Balsi and Miccoli! We already have a thread about Miccoli, but not about Blasi!

What kind of player is he??? Is he good??? Feel free to post pics and opinions about this player here!

Buy on AliExpress.com

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I think you have all heared, that Moggi will bring back Balsi and Miccoli! We already have a thread about Miccoli, but not about Blasi!

What kind of player is he??? Is he good??? Feel free to post pics and opinions about this player here!
Numero: 8
Nato il: 17/08/1980
Altezza: 179
Squadra precedente: Perugia
Rosa: Prima Squadra
Ruolo: Centrocampisti
Stato: Disponibile

that's all i found from him...because actually I don't know him ...:D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
nice hardman,very hardworking,all in all decent player who has potential to be our iuliano in midfield.
That's a terrible thing to say about a young player with such potential...

OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Very interesting! I searched the net for some info about Blasi, and really, this guy has potential!
    Look at his stats!
    Shots on goal: 11 (not so many)
    Pass completion in own half: 91 % (As much as Davids)

Pass complition oppositsion half: 84 % (Thats more than Nedved, Davids and Tacchi)
    Tackles attempt: 124 (More than Davids, who has 84)
    Tackles won: 81 % (More than Davids, who has 68 %)
    Interceptions: 17 (6 more than Davids)

All in all, he is just too weak in offense! But he will be perfect as a sweeper behind a playmaker! Playing in front of the defense!

Congrats Moggi :thumb:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

That's a terrible thing to say about a young player with such potential...
    he'll take at least 3-4 years to become a really good player(as iuliano is),and even then i can't see him becoming a first team player.don't forget we have the likes of brighi and maresca,who are bigger talents imho.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i have only seen him play a few times. he looks like he will be a good player. hopefully better than that shocker Baiocco:down:

i believe that Brighi isnt returning to juve as yet and could be loaned out to bologna again as he doesnt fit into Parma's plans.

So, along with Maresca, i believe that Blasi is needed. we have lacked back ups in midfield this season. Olivera will be loaned out, and i dont see Conte being a main protagonist off the bench.

I pray that Lippi doesnt think of Tudor as a DM again next season. I believe that Iuliano, Fresi and Monteor will all leave in the summer and Tudor should be played at centre back.

if this becomes reality, we might see Blasi and Maresca played a lot more off the bench.

one thing though, with Maresca, he is very versitile, which cannot be said for Blasi.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    i have only seen him play a few times. he looks like he will be a good player. hopefully better than that shocker Baiocco:down:

i believe that Brighi isnt returning to juve as yet and could be loaned out to bologna again as he doesnt fit into Parma's plans.

So, along with Maresca, i believe that Blasi is needed. we have lacked back ups in midfield this season. Olivera will be loaned out, and i dont see Conte being a main protagonist off the bench.

I pray that Lippi doesnt think of Tudor as a DM again next season. I believe that Iuliano, Fresi and Monteor will all leave in the summer and Tudor should be played at centre back.

if this becomes reality, we might see Blasi and Maresca played a lot more off the bench.

one thing though, with Maresca, he is very versitile, which cannot be said for Blasi.
    agree with every word:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)