Manuel Locatelli (10 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Don't think it would make sense for any Italian footballer to leave your native Italy for England. Sure the Premier League is a better league and your salary will improve but the general standard of living, weather climate, culture and interaction between people is just so much less.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Don't think it would make sense for any Italian footballer to leave your native Italy for England. Sure the Premier League is a better league and your salary will improve but the general standard of living, weather climate, culture and interaction between people is just so much less.
Yeah, a regular starter isn’t gonna leave Juve/Italy unless he’s forced to. Even Bonucci, the only guy in recent memory to leave Juve, didn’t go that far and came crawling back. He could’ve went and played for Guardiola years ago but didn’t wanna leave Italy.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah, a regular starter isn’t gonna leave Juve/Italy unless he’s forced to. Even Bonucci, the only guy in recent memory to leave Juve, didn’t go that far and came crawling back. He could’ve went and played for Guardiola years ago but didn’t wanna leave Italy.
Same for Pirlo & Totti with Madrid, or De Rossi with every Mourinho team. Its the benefit of signing local players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wanted to ask about his record against Inter when he was at Sassuolo but it is not important now. Interesting to see how his record against his former employer will fare out.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Horrible performance. Still, I'm glad we signed him.

What worries me is how during the summer I said how signing only Locatelli won't change much in our middle and that seems to be the case. It's painful to see how bad we are in that department.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He seemed frustrated as hell. Had all his timings wrong, needed many fouls to survive.
The midfield is so horribly out of sync though. McBurger too often is wandering around, simply in wrong spaces. Rabiot is a lazy diva and he's not that strong, just very tall.

Loca is the only positive note so far. Bentancur offers just covering a lot of ground and a few interceptions/tackles per game. Arthur doesn't fit 2-man midfield at all.

Max needs to think though how to rearrange things. I guess he could give a try to 433 but nothing will work until the midfield starts working as a whole.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can't run the midfield on his own.

Rabiot is atrocious and McKennie doesn't understand the game.
He understood it enough to score our only goal and almost win the ball back on their 18 to win the game with minutes left.

- - - Updated - - -

We always play terribly when Mckennie plays, he's just all over the place.
So Mckennie is dragging down Locatelli now? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)