Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Don't forget loaning Demiral.
2.5 only for loan fee, of which 1.5m is spent on Kaio, and probably another 1m in bitcoins to his entourage. We either should've passed on Kaio and met Sassuolo in the middle, or asked for a 7.5m fee for the Turk. Cherubini knows nothing.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think you might need to check your maths, actually. As of April, Inter were €608m in debt per Bloomberg and they are currently in talks with financial firms over a €300m loan to cover their losses (which hasn't happened yet, as far as I'm aware) . 2 sales wont just eradicate that.
Thankfully, we're not in that position because Exor's €400m injection has covered our own, which makes these excuses look weak. We're clearly not that desperate if we can sign some random Brazilian youngster for 4m instead of waiting to acquire him on a free in January. The extra 4m which could have wrapped up this loca deal weeks ago.
Debts aren't supposed to be eliminated in one season. I haven't heard of a company plan to eliminate huge debts in one financial year unless there is a takeover. The way it is and always has been, is for a company to reduce debts year after year without hurting the operations of their business. In inter's case, they sell big and buy small with the aim to keep their team competitive enough to stay on top while reducing debts.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Today’s the day. We’re going to bring out the big guns for this one. I have a feeling at the end Cherubini will perform a version of Vera Lynn’s “we’ll meet again” to Carnevali.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agnelli will be present at the meeting for Locatelli to help in negotiations.(Giacomo Scutiero)

- - - Updated - - -

The Locatelli meeting will take place at 14:30, in the morning there is a Lega meeting first to attend.(Giacomo Scutiero)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are planning to raise their 32mln€ offer for Locatelli and will have another meeting to discuss the structure of the loan deal.(gazzetta)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)