Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Locatelli would be good purchase, but if he is our only transfer, we have 0 chances to do something in Europe, but let's look at bright side I won't have high hopes, so I won't be disappointed again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the next few hours, Juventus will make the last offer to Sassuolo to try to reach an agreement to sign Locatelli as Pjanic is available for juve. (Giova Albanese)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Locatelli would be good purchase, but if he is our only transfer, we have 0 chances to do something in Europe, but let's look at bright side I won't have high hopes, so I won't be disappointed again.

I honestly think a
Locatelli pjanic and whoever midfield might be decent

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Why would we have zero chances?
People think that you need to have a super team to win the CL, but that hasn’t been the case for the last few winners- with the exception of Bayern.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Chelsea, PSG and City are putting together super teams though.
And they most likely will not win.
I have complete faith in Allegri. I will be disappointed if we don’t get Locatelli, but if we get him, we can go far as far as any other club.
People forget that we do have some really class players, and their presence in the last two seasons was minimized by poor coaching decisions

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And they most likely will not win.
I have complete faith in Allegri. I will be disappointed if we don’t get Locatelli, but if we get him, we can go far as far as any other club.
People forget that we do have some really class players, and their presence in the last two seasons was minimized by poor coaching decisions
That’s a bold prediction. If it was one team only I’d agree but having 3 super teams will significantly increase the odds.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventus are still working on a Locatelli deal. Bianconeri's new offer is to change the € 5 million loan to € 10 million and set the purchase price at € 25 million, bringing the total to € 35 million. The same figure that Sassuolo wants in the last conversation, if Sassuolo accepts this offer, the transfer process will be done quickly.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Juventus are still working on a Locatelli deal. Bianconeri's new offer is to change the € 5 million loan to € 10 million and set the purchase price at € 25 million, bringing the total to € 35 million. The same figure that Sassuolo wants in the last conversation, if Sassuolo accepts this offer, the transfer process will be done quickly.
All of this bs just to give them what they wanted. IF this rumor is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)