Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Neither of those should be sold. We need Locatelli, backup for him and backup for Rabiot if Fagioli is not counted on.

Rabiot is very good, not class, but good. McKennie-Locatelli-Rabiot has no major weaknesses and they're all complementary to each other.
Rabiot and Bentancur are under normal circumstances both good enough to play for Juventus, I just feel that 2 of them is to much of the same, and we will benefit more if we had a player with different characteristics.

Maybe if Rabiot somehow manages to play a important role in front of the defense things will change. As mezz’ala to be honest I’m not a big fan of both.

As things stand now I hope that we will start with Arthur/Fagioli - Locatelli - McKennie. So it basically pushes one of Rabiot/Benta as backup for Locatelli and we’d need another B2B as backup for McKennie.

I expect Rabiot to start, but it isn’t my personal preference.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I am pretty sure that we will play with 4231 because we have Dybala, Kulusevsky and Fagioli (the AMC slot are for them)
So that is why we need Locatelli as one of the double pivot because he is good in recover the ball and great while initiate attack

If that is the case then we have so much players in midfield, as we max need 5 players that can be 6 with some versatile deph (Fagioli, Danilo)
Locatelli, Rabiot, Arthur, Bentancur and McKennie then we set. Fagioli can be the 6th on midfield and 3rd on AMC
We still can play 4-3-3 to rest Dybala/Kulu/chiesa and give some from this 6 midfeld some action from time to time

The only player that out is Ramsey because he will be below the rank from both positions

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ridiculous. 32 mil. € only potentially? Would not be surprised they reject that offer. Shameful. Give them 50 mil. € straight cash and get on with it. Our only hope is that Locatelli REALLY wants only Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s funny is that CL qualification clause. What the fuck are we going to do if we don’t qualify? Send him back?
Yeah... :lol:

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It seems like this club always struggles with signing players

Outside of trash freebies of course

We couldn't sign a birthday card if we tried

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Higuain, Ronaldo, De Ligt, Chiesa...
Higuain = We pay the clause... no negotiation
Ronaldo = Jorge Mendes did all negotiation with Madrid, we just payed what he told us to pay... and gave Ronaldo what he asked for... no negotiation
De Ligt = We payed what Ajax told us to payed, didnt get a dime less... we agreed on what Raiola demanded (release clause) ... no negociation.
Chiesa = We end up paying what Fiorentina asked, just spread in time... I'll give you that this is the ONLY deal that our ex useless DS did a good job in negotiations

- - - Updated - - -

These were hardly negotiations, we basically payed exactly what the clubs and players wanted. We clearly don't have the $ to do that this time.

I wonder...if it comes down to including Fagioli in the deal...would Tuz be for it? If its the only way to sign Locatelli?
If you include a "buy back" clause... yes.

But I'll tell you who is not up for it... Allegri ;)

Jun 16, 2020
Higuain = We pay the clause... no negotiation
Ronaldo = Jorge Mendes did all negotiation with Madrid, we just payed what he told us to pay... and gave Ronaldo what he asked for... no negotiation
De Ligt = We payed what Ajax told us to payed, didnt get a dime less... we agreed on what Raiola demanded (release clause) ... no negociation.
Chiesa = We end up paying what Fiorentina asked, just spread in time... I'll give you that this is the ONLY deal that our ex useless DS did a good job in negotiations

- - - Updated - - -

If you include a "buy back" clause... yes.

But I'll tell you who is not up for it... Allegri ;)
We are generous people it are the others who are a bunch of cunts

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

We’re so poor
There was never, and I repeat never, such an offer in history of football. It would be humiliating for both clubs. So it can't be true. Gurus are clueless more then ever.

Sass is a friendly club to us. Even more of a reason to negotiate in a much better way then that.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No way is that offer true.

I mean how could the press possibly know this unless they were present during negotiations.

Our club as been airtight with it's dealings for years so have the new guys been leaking this to the papers and if so why would they as it's just straight up embarrassing.
Ever heard of leaks? We’re not immune to them. Many parties are involved in a transfer.
Not saying this is certainly true, but the argument that “since it’s very detailed it must be false” is not a valid one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)