Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I believe our friendship with Sassuolo, Locatelli wanting us over Arsenal (can't imagine anything else) and Sassuolo wanting Serie A to keep good players, is key factors for this deal.

In the end I think a loan deal with an obligatory option would work, but only if we pay as much as Arsenal would.

Im still positive.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
so you guys are happy watching Juve bend over for Sass?

it will be that if we pay a cent over 40m.
It's a hard question, I believe we are very poor atm, they 400 million came to balance the books nothing else. We are looking for a loan deal, just my feeling. For an upcoming young player it's hard to get a deal like this, for a player unwanted by the club yes (Tolisso). Or if the player is really pushing for a move (Chiesa to Juve) his will was the key.

Loan 10, option 30 million, 5 million bonus?

Maby something like this? I would be okey with it. The salary is not so bad either, if one would believe the rumours, 3-3,5 million euros.

In the end Ramsey or Rabiots cost/year would be the same, beacuse of their high salaries.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
our next offer should be lower. Arrivabene
I agree. We need to lowball them on this, we either get him on our terms or we close access to our primavera stream. We lost out on far more talented players, I wouldn’t lose sleep over this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I agree. We need to lowball them on this, we either get him on our terms or we close access to our primavera stream. We lost out on far more talented players, I wouldn’t lose sleep over this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Ronaldo stays it will be an "cheap" mercato. I believe we want to push forward the cost(to next year)if we can, loan deal with an obligatory option.
If Locatelli is not the one, who could we get with a loan deal? Big chance that the alternative is alot worse. Tolisso many injuries, Pjanic (finished IMO)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That says more about Locatelli than us tbh
Well, he can reject them and hold Sass hostage… but his value is kind of whatever teams are willing to pay for him. Sassuolo has no obligation to sell him to us for cheaper… I mean, I hope there is some kind of middle ground.

- - - Updated - - -

so you guys are happy watching Juve bend over for Sass?

it will be that if we pay a cent over 40m.
We just valued Arthur at 72m + 10m when we bought him. Locatelli for 50m would not be bending over. Lol

We also paid over 40m for both Berna and Dougie C.

You are undervaluing Locatelli

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,697
    Well, he can reject them and hold Sass hostage… but his value is kind of whatever teams are willing to pay for him. Sassuolo has no obligation to sell him to us for cheaper… I mean, I hope there is some kind of middle ground.

- - - Updated - - -

We just valued Arthur at 72m + 10m when we bought him. Locatelli for 50m would not be bending over. Lol

We also paid over 40m for both Berna and Dougie C.

You are undervaluing Locatelli
    we in cov era.

we should look at how we value the youngster going in return though.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    We're broke. We can't compete with English clubs.

That's why we want the Super League, so that we can overpay for average Italians, lul.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)