Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I still dont like this signing ....but if Allegri requested him .....I think all the doubters should shut up including me ...

He shown quality but against wales, Switzerland and Turkey ..I hope he will show up in the next games...
You just don't watch him, he has been showing this for two years.

As for national team matches, he was dominant vs the Netherlands in his debut

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he looked a bit sluggish tonight compared to his recent performances. Twice when marking his player got away from him, he made a silly foul in a dangerous area, long passing was off and just seemed a bit off the pace.

His pass to Chiesa was excellent though.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not his best performance, even if it was off the bench but we just looked more solid and controlled the midfield once he and even pessina came on.

No brainer...we should have secured him already.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
After watching Locatelli play, do we really want to use him as a sitting midfielder? I think Arthur would be more suited there with Locatelli and Rabiot playing more dynamic.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
After watching Locatelli play, do we really want to use him as a sitting midfielder? I think Arthur would be more suited there with Locatelli and Rabiot playing more dynamic.
Italy took control of the game again as soon as he and Pessina (another very good dynamic CM) came on.

Needs to be starting for Italy again, especially against physically strong teams like Belgium.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not only does this guy have propensity to actually play the ball forward and not sideways as much as possible, he also likes to make good forward runs into the box without the ball, willing to get on the end of through balls. All round solid as fuck CM. Should have secured his signing much earlier.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Italy took control of the game again as soon as he and Pessina (another very good dynamic CM) came on.

Needs to be starting for Italy again, especially against physically strong teams like Belgium.
I'd start him over the midget tbh. Wouldn't have changed the starting mid that played so great in the group stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)