Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If I was a young player I would avoid Juventus at all costs.
Like De Ligt, Pogba, Dybala, Chiesa, Kulusevski, etc?

We’re one of the biggest clubs in football, and only the cream of the crop will be able to come here around 18-22 years old and actually fight for a starting spot, if even a bench spot. The above players did. Players coming out of the youth team at Serie C level will often be better served joining a team like Sassuolo where they can actually see solid playing time, unless they are at a level where they can force their way into solid rotation minutes here. Dragusin may just be another Rugani or Bentancur for all we know, and he may not be ready or good enough yet to be a solid contributor here. Nothing wrong with a move to Sassuolo to get Serie A level experience.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The components we lack the most, should be the most effective catalysts to enhance us.
40mil is not cheap, we never treated 40mil as cheap, in fact every time we invested such an ammount, it was invested on a new starter that is expected to make a difference.
only Last year, we have signed 3 new players for the exact some spot, we also had Benta, who also was great in the previous season and still is very young.
We dont have the cash to out right buy all the players we need for a competitive team, so we ought to build adding one piece at a time. but we are on a loop that we are adding more DMs and SSs each and every year...
always focusing our attention and budget there and leave everything else for next year.
This is exactly what we did Last year, it was obvious that Ramsey will not solve our problems, but we invested most of our cash and salary cap on more DMs and SSs...
When we invest big cash, we should invest on the position that would have a maximum impact, starting by the weakest link and rotate untill we improve on everything.
Arthur, Rabbiot and Benta are not perfect, they have their flaws, but also have some streghts. Also two of them arrived just Last year.
We have literaly have noone to replace Ramsey and he is far more injury prone than them.
Wingbacks too lost most of the season and forced us use ol Cuads or CBs there.
How can you over look those problem?? havent you seen what problems created this season?
havent you seen how disconnected our team felt when pushing upfront?
havent you seen how hard Berna and Dybs have failed when tried as CAMs?
How many times we have missed the defensive solidarity of a dedicated wing back?
Rabbiot will stay, as noone will pay his salary, Benta has a sale clause thar inhibit us for making a profit from his sale. Arthur is considered too injury prone for everyone to invest on him.
Most of those guys will stay, by adding a new player there, we are amplifying the problem of their salary and show them there is no reason to try.
Ramsey on the other hand is only one and already one his way out.
Also is far far more difficult to find a CAM, we can always bring Pjanic back at x-mas should Rabbiot fail again.
But where to find such quality CAM for free?
We cant, we have been failing to find one for a decade now, time to finally set it as a priority and invest there!
Honestly I don’t think anyone in this forum understands your posts or what you are even saying here.

so you want a Ramsey replacement as a priority (your priority is to replace a player that isn’t even a starter) and you want to replace him with an AM. In some posts you’ve suggested James - I’m guessing this is James Rodriguez from Everton, a 30 year old, slow and injury prone player who has declined significantly over the years and will continue to do so, he also demands large wages. You want to support this player in midfield with a Bentancur-Rabiot duo..

Ive watched every single game this season, our glaring biggest issue is our lack of control in central midfield. Without a central midfield that is energetic, wins the ball back and has the ability to move the ball forward we will achieve nothing.

CM is fundamentally the most crucial position we could be recruiting for. We don’t need an AM, even if Allegri plays with one Dybala has proven he can interpret that role in the past.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If I was a young player I would avoid Juventus at all costs.
Young players will be very happy just rumoured Juventus interested with them, let alone the opportunity to join Juventus. It will feels like to the moon. And no I am not talking about cryptocurrency

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Cronios wanted Calhanoglol instead.
I will pick buying Locatelli any day of the week instead of Calhanoglu for free, but actually still okay if we getting both (but that is not the case)

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
This transfer has the potential to ruin our season, it happens for all the wrong reasons.
If were broke we wouldnt waste 40mil on a nobody we dont really need.
We would focus on selling deadwood first.
defensive midfielders grow in trees in Italy, each and every year a new talent rises, without exception, we can literaly never ran out of such options, though hardly ever one escapes mediocrity. There are always new options, for them.
whats rare is trully creative attacking midfielders like verrati, they come once in a decade.
same goes with supportive strikers and finishers.
We should only Rush and make sacrifices for rare talents on those positions of rare talents.

There is always going to be a new Locatelli no need to ever Rush for such ones, unless he is a cheap opportunity target
and this one isnt!!
This year we need to rebuild, we need to replace starters on very problematic slots, like the RB.
The only slot in our lot without a valid alternative is the CAM, Ramsey is injury prone, Berna is serie B player, Kulu and Dybs have failed in that position, we dont have a valid option there and this player will be sacrificed because we will sacrifice our entire budget on Locatelli.
Manuel plays in Benta's and Rabbiot's place, he will replace one of those two, he isnt a difference maker, not the missing component that will make us competitive. He doesnt have the quality to build a CL team upon, for the coming years, either.
He only has an ephemeral value between the natiolist Italian fans.
Sassuolo is charging him for a price we could sign a real player, a real difference maker, or a rare talent.
He has no value outside Italy and no team in Italy or abroad would ever pay more than 22mil for him, or will pay once his promise is spent.
But they (Sass) know that we always act desperately and wasteful and they will just profit from this.
To maximise profits, they ask for a talent (Dragusin) bought with peanuts (5mil) and we will just fall for it, like we always do.
Two years from now, nobody will want or rate Pellegrini, just like nobody wants Bernaderschi and Pellegrini will find no other team to pay him the high salary we shall waste, like we always do and will be just one more over paid Mediocre DM we have, while we will be wasting yet another summer transfer budget on the next one hit wonder DM...
"If were broke we wouldnt waste 40mil on a nobody we dont really need."
This is where we can see, it was a waste of time from you for typing this non-sense BS post. :D

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
We need someone that helps protect the defence I haven't seen enough of locatelli for sassuolo but he certainly looked good in his last game for Italy. Don't know if he's the answer to our problem but until we sort that midfield out we will struggle no matter who is the manager

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Like De Ligt, Pogba, Dybala, Chiesa, Kulusevski, etc?

We’re one of the biggest clubs in football, and only the cream of the crop will be able to come here around 18-22 years old and actually fight for a starting spot, if even a bench spot. The above players did. Players coming out of the youth team at Serie C level will often be better served joining a team like Sassuolo where they can actually see solid playing time, unless they are at a level where they can force their way into solid rotation minutes here. Dragusin may just be another Rugani or Bentancur for all we know, and he may not be ready or good enough yet to be a solid contributor here. Nothing wrong with a move to Sassuolo to get Serie A level experience.
Kulu is mediocre and will end up in mid team sooner or later. He will not been even as good as Giovinco.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I still dont like this signing ....but if Allegri requested him .....I think all the doubters should shut up including me ...

He shown quality but against wales, Switzerland and Turkey ..I hope he will show up in the next games...
Kulu is mediocre and will end up in mid team sooner or later. He will not been even as good as Giovinco.
again writing off our new players , first season and under a none coach ....playing him out of position ....!!

give the player another year less 3 years of opportunities given to Berna !

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Apparently its 2021, and people not only still bother to read Cronios cuckoos nest ramblings, but they even argue with him?

Must be one of the 7 signs of the end times.
He stoped being funny years ago, I used to like his troll posts, but damn he is super annoying unfunny, he should stop this bs.

Best thing one can do is ignore him

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He stoped being funny years ago, I used to like his troll posts, but damn he is super annoying unfunny, he should stop this bs.

Best thing one can do is ignore him

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yeah, as a troll, you should at least try to be funny. That dude doesnt even try.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I shouldn't but sometimes I can't look away

- - - Updated - - -

When is meeting #2?
Yep. His posts are like car crashes. You know it’s bad, but you just can’t look away.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I still dont like this signing ....but if Allegri requested him .....I think all the doubters should shut up including me ...

He shown quality but against wales, Switzerland and Turkey ..I hope he will show up in the next games...
Man, he has been showing quality for at least 2 years now. Anyone argueing against him, just doesn't watch Sassuolo enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)