Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Honestly if people aren’t convinced by him yet even after watching him for at least a season now that he has been on our radar AND the euro performance so far they will never be convinced. In fact dare I say they will be the ones that pop up 6 months from now after a string of below performances feeling vindicated hell bent on “I told you so’s”

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,242
    Honestly if people aren’t convinced by him yet even after watching him for at least a season now that he has been on our radar AND the euro performance so far they will never be convinced. In fact dare I say they will be the ones that pop up 6 months from now after a string of below performances feeling vindicated hell bent on “I told you so’s”
    but will we have any youth left after this possible deal Cameron?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Honestly if people aren’t convinced by him yet even after watching him for at least a season now that he has been on our radar AND the euro performance so far they will never be convinced. In fact dare I say they will be the ones that pop up 6 months from now after a string of below performances feeling vindicated.
    I rate Locatelli very highly but if Cherubini signs him...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Mattia Locatelli (Manuel's brother): "I'm a Juventus fan. I don't talk to Manuel about the market, I just hope that he'll be happy wherever he plays next season." [Sky]

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Mattia Locatelli (Manuel's brother): "I'm a Juventus fan. I don't talk to Manuel about the market, I just hope that he'll be happy wherever he plays next season." [Sky]
    Extremely useful bit if information that will surely spur discussion here for days.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Locatelli: “I don't know what to expect from the future, I don't want to make too many mental journeys, I feel comfortable, I keep my feet on the ground & enjoy this Euro & this fantastic group.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)