Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nah. Because it’s not just about goals and assists with a mid, stats tell a bit better picture for a CM. People look at passes, accuracy, average length, forward/back, long balls, tackles, blocks, interceptions, chances created, etc etc etc.

Anyways, exact opposite of what you said above for me. Every time I’ve watched this guy the past two years he has impressed me a lot. Going to be a massive player for some club.
:depressed:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Locatelli-celeb-2.jpg

“I have to share this award with the whole team,” 23-year-old Locatelli told RAI Sport.

“I am one of the youngest here, they welcomed me so well and it’s wonderful to be here with them.”

Locatelli is only playing because PSG star Verratti is injured and again this evening was not even on the bench, but he doesn’t consider himself untouchable after this brace.

“I think we are a wonderful group of lads and really hope Marco can be back soon, because he is such a talented player who can make the difference.

“The coach has to make his choices, all we can do is be ready when called upon.”

Italy crushed both Switzerland and Turkey 3-0, so what next against Wales?

“Let’s continue like this.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Has he priced himself out of going to Juve?
on the bright side, calhanoglu is probably cheaper now :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

“I have to share this award with the whole team,” 23-year-old Locatelli told RAI Sport.

“I am one of the youngest here, they welcomed me so well and it’s wonderful to be here with them.”

Locatelli is only playing because PSG star Verratti is injured and again this evening was not even on the bench, but he doesn’t consider himself untouchable after this brace.

“I think we are a wonderful group of lads and really hope Marco can be back soon, because he is such a talented player who can make the difference.

“The coach has to make his choices, all we can do is be ready when called upon.”

Italy crushed both Switzerland and Turkey 3-0, so what next against Wales?

“Let’s continue like this.”
Good comments from a young player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)